72

Early on Monday morning, a big incident happened in the Fang family. Mr. Qiao came here, and he is blowing his beard and staring at Wan Lizhe's office now...

    "Where is Qiao An now? Tell him to come over and see me immediately!"

    "Old man, don't get excited," Wan Lizhe answered A glass of water was placed in front of him, "Joan is not feeling well today. He asked for leave and didn't come to the company..." "You want to

    play haha ​​in front of me, don't you?" He threw the water glass vigorously, and the water splashed everywhere in an instant, " Let me tell you, I have eaten more salt than you have eaten rice!"

    "I really didn't lie to you," Wan Lizhe said with a sincere expression, "he started to have diarrhea last night, and he was extremely weak. There was no blood on his face this morning, so I let him rest in bed at home..."

    Mr. Joe gave him a suspicious look...

    "I didn't eat the spicy crayfish and cold beer we ordered last night How much, basically he solved it... I guess his diarrhea is related to this..." "

    Then what are you talking about here!" Don't hurry up and take me to have a look... I'm ugly to say, if Qiao An makes any mistakes, I'll ask you!" "

    Okay, okay," Wan Lizhe made a gesture of picking his ears, "Don't worry, I'll take you there now..."

    After Wan Lizhe and Mr. Qiao left, Qiao An came out of the tool storage room, he patted his chest and exhaled... Thanks to Xiao Wang who was next to Wan Lizhe to inform him in time, Otherwise, he would definitely be arrested.

    "What should we do now?" Joan looked anxiously at Zhexi who was coming, "My father will not give up easily..." "Don't worry

    ," Zhexi comforted him by patting him on the shoulder, "you and I'll go find Fang Ziqing together and see if she can do anything..."

    Fang Ziqing was meeting guests in the office, while Zhexi and Qiao An waited outside for a while...

    Fang Ziqing glanced at the two of them when he went out to see off the guests, and Zhexi took the opportunity to give her a look, indicating that she should come back quickly and have something to discuss... After

    Fang Ziqing came back, he greeted them: "Come in and sit." She took off her suit jacket and took a seat. On the hanger, he casually undid the first button of the light blue silk shirt.

    Zhexi and Qiao An sat on the milky white sofa inside.

    "What happened?" Fang Ziqing sat on the seat and took a sip of his coffee.

    Zhexi briefly talked about Qiao An's affairs, including the forced marriage and being rescued.

    Fang Ziqing was silent for

    two seconds , put down his coffee cup, and glanced out of the window: "Your old man is still so authoritarian and feudal..."

    "Yes, my dad has always been like this." Family background...

    Fang Ziqing frowned after hearing this: "Your parents divorced so early? Your sister... has been living with your mother     ?

    "

Chuyu has never talked to her before... I feel a little uneasy in my heart, as if I missed something...

    Fang Ziqing pushed the seat away and walked over: "What do you think? Are you going to stay in the company or go find your sister?" With Ren Chuyu's current status and influence, she can completely protect Qiao An...