33

At six o'clock this morning, Zhexi received a text message from Ayun's mobile phone, which read: Zhexi, happy birthday.

    Zhexi paused while wiping her face with a towel. Today is March 20th, her birthday, but she doesn't even remember it.

    She still remembered that when Ayun asked her about her birthday when she lived in Ayun's house, she said it casually, because her birthday had already passed when Ayun asked, so there is no need to worry that she would bother to prepare gifts... Unexpectedly, almost a year has passed, and Ayun still remembers this incident...

    Zhexi felt warm in her heart, and she replied to Ayun: Blessings received, take good care of yourself outside, I will visit you and sister when I have time.

    It's ashamed to say that she has been out for almost a year and hasn't been back yet, and she still misses them... she must go back sometime in the future, she said to herself.

    After Zhexi finished washing, Su Mochen rang the doorbell at the right time. Still the same as the previous few days, Su Mochen came to find her with breakfast, and they ate breakfast together. After eating, she went to take a shower, then Su Mochen helped her apply the medicine, and finally the two of them went out together.     Perhaps because today was a special day, she couldn't help but feel a little more excited and joyful, with smiles on the corners of her eyes and brows. When Su Mochen entered the door, she caught a glimpse of someone's bright smile. Smiles are contagious. Although I don't know why this person is so happy early in the morning, the corners of Su Mochen's lips are also stained with a smile.     After watching her sit and fasten her seat belt, Zhexi asked in a low voice, "Can you get off work early today?" In fact, when she was having breakfast and taking medicine, she wanted to ask, but she couldn't ask... ...     "What do you want?" Su Mochen started the car.     Zhexi stared ahead, rubbing her knees with her hands: "I'm fine, I'm just asking if you're okay..." "..."     Why does it feel like this person is talking tongue twister, "I have an appointment tonight, don't worry , can we do it tomorrow?"     Zhexi frowned, and the question kept circling in his mind "I have an appointment tonight", with whom? Wan Lizhe?

    The mood suddenly fell from the clouds... She clenched her knees tightly, and her tone sounded calm: "You are busy with your work, I have nothing to do, I just asked casually."

    Su Mochen didn't answer, and continued to drive with a concentrated expression .

    Zhexi's mood today was even worse than yesterday and the day before yesterday, her eyebrows were wrinkled to the point of grandma's house.

    Xiao Lin at the next table became more and more cautious, even drinking gently, for fear of making a noise and offending her again.

    In fact, Zhexi never got angry with him or had any other excessive behavior. He was poisoned by the straight men in the university dormitory. They always instilled in him from time to time. Be careful and pay attention...or else you will suffer...

    Zhexi got up to get a cup of coffee after working for a while, she didn't add anything to it, the pure coffee was naturally bitter, but she drank it all, tense His face was expressionless... Xiao Lin next to him looked dumbfounded, but he didn't dare to say a word...

    When it was lunch time, they sat together again, and Xiao Qi stole everyone's opening remarks again: " Today, Manager Wan is still wearing a suit and leather shoes."

    Except for Zhexi, the others laughed a few times, and Xiao Lin laughed halfway, seeing Zhexi's cold face, silently put the smile back.

    After taking a few mouthfuls, Zhexi lost his appetite. She took the tray and left.