50

Zhexi let go, and took the bag from Su Mochen's left hand (the bag contained clothes and Pikachu), she smiled and said, "I want to take you up." "Okay."

    Su Mochen's voice was not so cold Yes, listen carefully, there is still a trace of tenderness in it.

    Someone who said to send someone up, ended up following them into the door, and finally followed into the bedroom.

    Zhexi first put her bag (clothes and other things) on the small table beside the bed, then took out the Pikachu given to Su Mochen from the bag, and placed it on Su Mochen's bed. On the bed, rolling around with the doll in his arms...

    Su Mochen stood there looking at someone for a while, then pursed his lips and smiled, Zhexi lay on the bed and winked at her playfully...

    Su Mochen turned his back, his voice a little Xiao: "Zhexi, I'm going to change clothes, you go out first."

    Zhexi got up from the bed suddenly, she walked behind Su Mochen, tilting her head to his ear: "We will go out for dinner later, Don't change into pajamas."

    After she finished speaking, she went out obediently, and gently closed the door like a gentleman...

    She nestled on the small sofa, took out the lovesickness beans she was wearing from her collar, and put them in her hands Rubbing carefully...

    After Su Mochen came out of the bedroom, what he saw was someone nestled on the small sofa, staring at the lovesickness beans in his hand and smirking... The

    expression on Su Mochen's face was a bit embarrassed, she With a light cough, the man raised his head and asked, "What are we going to eat?"

    Zhexi put the acacia beans back into his collar, then got up and walked to Su Mochen's side, smiling slightly: "Go to the night market."

    Zhexi went to her bedroom to get her bag, and they went out together.

    Because Zhexi went home to get some change of clothes before going to other places to find Su Mochen, so he parked the car in his own community. Now the two of them have to walk to Zhexi's community. Fortunately, the distance between the two communities is not too far... …

    I don't know if it's because of a good mood, but Zhexi always feels that the moonlight tonight is a bit gentle, and the wind seems to have a sweet smell... Ever since he left the door, Zhexi has been holding

    Su Mochen's hand hands, the two intertwined their fingers.

    "Do you like holding hands with others very much?" This person always likes to hold his own hand. Su Mochen didn't want to ask at first, but he couldn't help it a little bit.

    Zhexi scowled, with a serious expression: "I don't like holding hands with others, I only like holding yours."

    Su Mochen was slightly embarrassed.

    "To be honest," Zhexi looked into the distance, "I used to think it was hypocritical for two people to hold hands... But after falling in love with you, I feel that holding hands is so happy..."

    Under the gentle moonlight, Zhexi looked down at the two of them Clasping hands, with a smile on the corner of the mouth: "And your hands are very beautiful, and very beautiful."

    Su Mochen blushed when he was praised...but he was happy in his heart...No one doesn't like to be praised, Su Mochen No exception.

    When they arrived at the parking area, Zhexi took out the car key and handed it to Su Mochen: "You drive."