12

The rear end was not too bad, but it needs to be repaired. It is estimated that there will be a delay of a few days, and Su Mochen cannot be sent to work during this period. Zhexi sent a text message to explain the matter to Su Mochen, and her reply was very simple, only three words: Got it.

After the car was repaired, except for taking Su Mochen to and from get off work normally, Jin Zhexi spent the rest of his time practicing in the Internet cafe. This state lasted for more than a month.

She is born with clever fingers and extremely flexible fingers. She has practiced uninterruptedly for more than a month, and her skills have reached the first-class level of amateur players.

Su Mochen didn't know what she was busy with during this time, but she only knew that every time she came and went in a hurry, she didn't talk much on the way, and she looked contemplative.

It's not so cold now, and Zhexi didn't even wear a scarf. After she stopped the car, she tilted her head and asked Su Mochen, "Are you resting tomorrow?" "Yeah." Su Mochen was still wearing the

scarf Scarf sent.

"Then I don't have to come here tomorrow." Zhexi thought in his heart that the time had come.

Su Mochen glanced at her lightly, didn't say anything, got out of the car and left without looking back.

Zhexi didn't feel that there was anything wrong. She dialed Wei Feng in the car to see if she had a chance to meet Wan Lizhe tomorrow.

"He often goes to the Realm of the Gunslinger on weekends. If there are no accidents, he should be there during the day." Wei Feng had just parked his car downstairs in the community when he received a call from her. He said to her as he got off the car. The Realm of the Gunslinger is a club opened by Wan Lizhe. It is said that the club is actually a high-end place where competitive game lovers gather to play games... Zhexi raised his eyebrows, his eyes sparkling with interest: "I will

go to your house tomorrow morning, you Come with me," and then asked with a smile, "Will you make Li'er breakfast tomorrow? If I do, I'll go directly to eat." "She likes to eat

steamed buns," said Wei Fengyan Jun when he mentioned his daughter His facial features softened a lot, "I can do this tomorrow morning."

"Okay," Zhexi wanted to hang up directly, but he didn't know what to think of, and suddenly added, "Make more, don't have enough to eat... "

Wei Feng agreed.

After picking up the phone, Zhexi put his hands on the steering wheel and edited a text message for Su Mochen.

"I will send you a very delicious Xiaolongbao tomorrow morning." (I really know how to borrow flowers to present Buddha).

Su Mochen was sitting at the small table in the bedroom at this time sorting out the materials. After the text message sounded, he glanced at it, put down the materials in his hand and replied "um". The unreasonable depression in my heart dissipated in an instant.

Early the next morning, Zhexi washed up and drove to Wei Feng's community.

Today Li'er woke up earlier than usual, maybe she knew the reason why Zhexi was coming today. When the doorbell rang, Li'er ran to the door one step ahead of Wei Feng, and Wei Feng walked over to pick up Li'er and opened the door for Zhexi.

"Why did you wake up so early?" Zhexi smiled at Li'er.

Li'er suddenly felt embarrassed, she blushed and lay on Wei Feng's shoulder without speaking.