53

Su Mochen not only didn't pinch someone's right ear, but also gently touched her red left ear...

    Zhexi glanced at her from the corner of her eye, and asked softly, "Are you still angry?"

    "Angry. "

    Zhexi raised his eyebrows lightly, waiting for the next punishment...but Su Mochen withdrew his hand.

    Zhexi looked up at her, and Su Mochen snorted: "Go and open the window to let the smell out, and remember to clean up the living room, it's an unbelievable mess..." Zhexi responded one by one

    . Su Mochen walked a few steps, then looked back, Zhexi stopped, and stood there not daring to move...

    "Jin Zhexi, smoking is not allowed in the future."

    "Understood." Someone looked cute and cute appearance.

    Su Mochen went to the bathroom to dry his hair.

    Taking advantage of this time, Zhexi opened all the windows, and quickly cleaned up. After Su Mochen finished blowing his hair, someone did it too, and went downstairs to take out the garbage on the way...

    Su Mochen came out At that time, there was no bad smell in the living room, and there was still a faint fragrance in the air (someone sprayed some perfume), the floor looked clean and tidy, and the sofa cushions were replaced with new ones...

    Su Mo Chen scanned around, feeling quite satisfied, so he said to someone standing there begging for praise, "You did well."

    Zhexi was about to walk over with a smile, but Su Mochen stopped him with his eyes. Leaving her behind, she raised her chin towards the bathroom: "Go and take a shower."

    Zhexi paused, her small face a little troubled: "Then will you stay here for a while?"

    "Well, you still have to stay here Dry your hair."

    After getting a satisfactory answer, Zhexi turned around and went to the bedroom, then hurried to the bathroom with the clothes in his arms, as if afraid that the person outside would leave, Zhexi washed very quickly this time, but within five or six minutes Out.

    Su Mochen sat on the sofa and only read a few pages before the man came over.

    Su Mochen put down the book and looked up at her: "Did you take a shower, or did you take a shower?"

    Zhexi fingered Su Mochen's hair: "I wash every day, and my body is very clean."

    Su Mo Chen picked up the book again, and continued to turn the pages...

    Zhexi covered it with her hand, and whispered: "I also brushed my teeth." This sentence has a deep hint.

    Su Mochen was stunned for a moment, completely unable to understand the meaning of her words...it

    wasn't until the man took the book out of her hand, bent down and kissed her...she didn't understand the deep meaning of that sentence.

    Zhexi kissed the corner of her mouth first, followed by her lips/petals... thin/grinding/slow/grinding, gently entwining/wrapping and hooking/leading... seductively leading her to open/teeth, taking advantage of the situation to probe/enter, mat/ Volume/occupation/possession, and then attack/city/loot/land... the ultimate enjoyment and indulgence...

    Su Mochen was/kissed/ body/hair/hair/soft, a little bit exhausted...she Unconsciously hugged/hugged Zhexi's neck/neck...

    After the kiss was over, both of them blushed and their hearts beat... Their hearts were so flustered...