11

After eight o'clock in the evening, the two of them finished the hot pot, and Zhexi drove her back to the community after eating.

    Before getting out of the car, Su Mochen turned his head to her and said, "Tomorrow is a day off, don't come to pick me up."

    "Yeah." Zhexi nodded, indicating that he understood.

    After Su Mochen left, Zhexi didn't leave in a hurry, and called Wei Feng while sitting in the car.

    "Do you have time tomorrow?" Zhexi leaned on the car seat, scratched the glass with his hands, and looked out the window, "I want to talk to you about something."

    Wei Feng just returned home from the company and is now taking off his clothes and changing his shoes.

    "Come over to my house at noon tomorrow," Wei Feng leaned on the sofa, rubbing his temples, "I'll send you the address later." In fact, he never invited outsiders to his house.

    Zhexi was slightly surprised, but she agreed on the spot without thinking too much about it.

    After going back, Zhexi washed and went to bed early.

    The next morning, Zhexi got up and made breakfast for herself. While eating, she browsed some information on the Internet. When it was almost noon, Zhexi drove to the supermarket, bought some fruit, and bought a box of candy for herself, sour and sweet. , It's okay to chew two.

    Zhexi drove here according to the address given by Wei Feng. This is a mid-to-high-end community with good floor design and infrastructure.

    Wei Feng came downstairs to pick her up, Zhexi handed him a bag of fruit, and carried a bag in his hand, the two walked and chatted.

    After entering the door, Zhexi gave him the remaining fruit in her hand, then took off her clothes, bent over to change her shoes, and the moment she stood up and looked up, Zhexi was a little dazed, because she caught a glimpse of a little girl sitting on the sofa in the living room watching In the animation, the little girl is about five years old, with short ear-length hair and a very obedient appearance. There is a blue cat lying next to her. The blue cat is lazy and wagging its tail constantly...

    Zhexi He turned his head to look at Wei Feng.

    Wei Feng's usually serious expression was a little more tender at this time, he said: "That's my daughter, named Li'er."

    "Li'er," Wei Feng called out warmly, "Come here, I gave you a gift yesterday." Said sister is here."

    Li'er obediently walked over in small steps, followed by the lazy blue cat.

    "Sister." Li'er looked at Zhexi with a shy voice.

    "Well... hello." Zhexi looked a little at a loss.

    She really didn't expect Wei Feng to have a daughter... But it's normal for him to have children according to his age...

    "I'll go to the kitchen to cook," Wei Feng looked at his obedient daughter with a smile in his eyes, and he Turning his head to Zhexi, he said, "You can watch animation with Li'er."

    "Ah, good." Zhexi replied.

    Wei Feng entered the kitchen, and the remaining ones, one big and one small, plus a cat, looked at each other with six eyes.

    In the end, it was Li'er who stretched out her little hand shyly, beckoning Zhexi to hold her.

    Zhexi's palms were sweating. I don't know if it was because of nervousness, or because the room was too hot...