14

Su Ao had a very bad meal this time. She planned to tease Su Mochen at the wine table to embarrass her, but Cheng Yaojin came along halfway... Su Ao kept his face dark and frowned the whole time, The atmosphere at the dinner table was almost frozen due to her low pressure...

Zhexi seemed to be okay, and began to feast after sitting down: a table of good food, you can't waste...

Fatty Li wanted to open his mouth to say something a few times , after seeing Su Ao's cold expression, he closed his mouth wisely, and muttered in his heart, I don't know why this purple pupil has offended the second lady of the Su family, this matter is not easy to handle... This embarrassing situation cannot be

maintained Ten minutes later, it ended with Su Ao leaving early with a cold face... The protagonists have all left, and the others have no point in staying any longer, they all got up and left...

Fatty Li has been following Su Mochen and Jin Zhexi Beside, there seems to be something to say.

"President Li, Su and I have something to do, so let's go first," Zhexi pulled the corner of his lips at him, "Let's have dinner together another day..."

Before Fatty Li could react, Zhexi grabbed Su Mochen's wrist Quickly left in the opposite direction.

Glancing at the wrinkles between her brows from the corner of the eye, Su Mochen pursed his lips and remained silent all the way, following her movements.

After walking to an open place, Zhexi let go of her wrist and stared at her with bated breath.

Su Mochen looked up at her.

Zhexi puffed her cheeks and pressed her fire: "You should tell me about this kind of thing in advance, instead of waiting for me to meet by chance."

Su Mochen lowered his head and drooped his eyes, without saying a word.

Zhexi clenched her fist and released it, hesitated for a moment, stepped forward half a step, leaned close to her ear and whispered, "I'm afraid they have ulterior motives for you..."

Su Mochen turned sideways, his face slightly cold: "I'm not a child..."

Zhexi was a little puzzled as to why she was suddenly upset, and she was afraid that she would be even more unhappy if she directly asked her cold temper, so she softened her posture: "I know, I'm just... a little worried about you..." She murmured He muttered, "After all, you are so good-looking..." You can know that you will be missed by guessing with your toes...

Su Mochen's long eyelashes trembled slightly, his face glanced away, and suddenly interrupted and asked: " How did you know Su Ao?"

"You mean that tigress?" Zhexi frowned, and snorted, "It was she who poked my car's butt, then walked away arrogantly..." Su

Mo The dust is clear, and I didn't say much.

"In comparison, you are much better than her." Zhexi said.

Su Mochen glanced at her coldly, and Zhexi immediately changed his words: "No, she can't be compared with you at all."

Su Mochen's ears turned red.

Zhexi glanced at her from the corner of her eye, did someone seem to be in a better mood?

She stretched out her index finger and lightly poked Su Mochen's shoulder, tilted her head and asked, "Do you have time now?"

Su Mochen looked at her.

"I want you to accompany me to buy clothes."

"What to buy?"

"Pajamas," Zhexi winked at her, "it's the one you wore last time, I want to buy the same style." "The

sky is gone It's so cold..." Su Mochen said unnaturally.

"I can wear it next year."

"..."

In the end, Su Mochen was dragged into the car by Zhexi, and went to the store where Su Mochen was before.

"Which one do you think looks better?" Zhexi held one in each hand, his left hand was blue, and his right hand was light purple, "Choose one for me."

Su Mochen stretched out his finger to light purple.

Zhexi glanced at her clothes and turned her head to look at her.

Su Mochen met her eyes, and her purple pupils were as beautiful as galaxies, which complemented the light purple dress...

"I think blue looks good," Zhexi looked down at the two clothes in his hand, "it's the same as yours." Light pink matches..."

"Light purple." Su Mochen insisted.

"Oh, that's purple." Zhexi was easy to talk to.

After paying the money and carrying the packaged bag, Zhexi asked curiously: "Do you like purple very much?"

Su Mochen glanced at her from the corner of his eye, and replied softly: "Yes." I didn't feel it before, but now... ...I really like it...

"Do you want to go to the book bar?" Anyway, today is a rest day, and Zhexi doesn't want to go back so early.

Su Mochen paused slightly, then nodded.

The two went to a nearby bookstore. The environment was quiet and soothing light music was playing. The readers in the store held a cup of hot drink in each hand and read comfortably.

Zhexi also ordered a hot drink, and then sat in a corner with Su Mochen facing each other with a book in their hands.

Su Mochen was very quiet when he was reading, and he didn't even change his posture.

Zhexi bit her straw to drink, glanced at the book for a while, glanced at her for a while, and poked the back of her hand with her fingers from time to time, reminding her to drink: "It will be cold in a while." Every time she was poked

, Su Mochen would keep his eyes on the book, take a sip of the drink and then put it down. The two of them repeated this action many times...

Zhexi, who suggested to come to the book bar to read, was always distracted, but Su Mochen was serious and focused Look...

After a while, Zhexi, who couldn't sit still, put down her book and quietly went out for a walk, but Su Mochen ignored her and kept her original posture.

When Zhexi came back, he was carrying a bag of food in his hand, including bits and pieces of everything.

After sitting down, Zhexi stretched out her hand to poke her again, and when she looked up, she whispered, "Do you want to watch a movie?"

Su Mochen was still a little dazed, and she said again: "Will you go to my house to watch a movie? I bought a projector before, and now I happen to have a movie with a high score..." She said while taking the book in Su Mochen's hand Take it away, and take advantage of the trend to cling to his wrist and bring him out.

"Didn't you still say you want to read?" Su Mochen glanced at her.

"Oh," Zhexi didn't care, "The movie is better than the book..."

Speaking of which, Su Mochen hadn't been to the place where Zhexi lived.

Zhexi went to pick up the car from the place where he had eaten before, and drove Su Mochen back home.

After the movie played, Zhexi and Su Mochen sat on the beanbag sofa and stared at the screen.

Su Mochen is used to calm down, whether it's reading a book or a movie, he can quickly get into it.

While watching a movie, Zhexi ate the snacks he bought earlier, and would pass the snacks to Su Mochen from time to time.

Su Mochen watched intently, sometimes answering and sometimes not answering.

On the way, I saw a certain scene in the movie. By accident, Zhexi held the snack and handed it to Su Mochen's lips. The moment the fingers touched, Zhexi's heart trembled uncontrollably, her throat slid up and down, and there was a feeling in her heart: so soft...