45

Su Mochen opened her eyes the moment she licked it off, and pinched the back of Zhexi's hand hard, her face full of annoyance: "What were you doing just now?"

    Zhexi endured the whole process silently, not daring to howl, for fear Wei Feng and Li'er outside heard it... She lowered her head and blushed and muttered in a low voice: "I think it's a waste to just wash it off..."

    Su Mochen was so angry with her, he pinched her a few more times, finally She let go and pushed the door and went out...

    Zhexi followed with her hands behind her back.

    "Uncle Wei, I still have to leave beforehand." Su Mochen opened the door and went out without waiting for Wei Feng's reaction after finishing speaking.

    "I'm leaving too, I'll go with her." Su Mochen took a step forward, and Zhexi followed behind.

    Before Wei Feng figured out what happened, the two of them disappeared... Li'er also had a bitter face, looking very unhappy... "Don't follow

    me." Su Mochen turned around and stared at Zhe With a glance at Xi, Zhexi seemed to be frozen for an instant, standing still and not daring to move...

    Su Mochen continued to walk forward, and Zhexi silently followed behind, watching that Su Mochen had already passed the parking area , Zhexi was a little anxious... She trotted over, stood side by side with Su Mochen, and muttered in a low voice: "Su Mochen, our car is over there..." "I won't go back in

    your car." This time I guess I'm really angry...

    Zhexi's face was downcast, and her tone was pitiful: "Don't be angry, okay, I was wrong this time...forgive me..." She stretched out her hand to hook Su Mochen's little finger , was intentionally avoided by Su Mochen...

    Zhexi was so depressed that she squatted on the ground, hugging her knees with her hands, her eyes eagerly looking at Su Mochen...

    Su Mochen walked a few steps, then turned around, her face full of tears Reluctantly: "Can you stop being so naive, like a child..."

    "Not naive."

    "Then get up now and prove to me that you are not naive."

    Zhexi continued to squat there, indifferent...

    In the end, Su Mochen had no choice but to squat down to accompany this childish ghost. Her hair naturally fell on her sides and chest... Zhexi moved forward, reached out to hold a strand of her black hair, and played with her hair ...

    Su Mochen rescued his hair from her hands, and then gave her an angry look: "Let's go, childish ghost." She was heading in the direction of Zhe Xiche this time, and Zhe Xi was naturally positive. keep up.

    When they got to the car, Su Mochen reached out and asked her for the key: "I'll drive."

    Zhexi took out the key for her, and got into the passenger seat by himself.

    The two of them didn't speak on the way

    back . Su Mochen drove the car to the gate of his community, threw the key to her, pushed the car door and left without even looking at her before leaving.

    Zhexi was dazed in the car for a long time before starting the car and driving back to the community.

    When she got home, she lay helplessly on the bed, staring at the ceiling... Wei Feng called her after a while, and first asked, "You and Mo Chen, are you two okay?" "It's okay.

    " I can't tell you either.

    "That's good." Wei Feng opened the curtain of the study and stood in front of the window, "Su Lan is already in contact with Wan Yucheng, you tell Wan Lizhe to move faster." "Okay, I