74

Zhexi struggled to go to the toilet, and then leaned on the hospital bed with Fang Ziqing's support.

    "Have some yam porridge, Mrs. Li made it for you." Fang Ziqing turned to pick up the thermos box.

    "Did Uncle Fang already know about me?"

    "Yes, I have already told my father," Fang Ziqing took a mouthful of porridge and handed it to her lips, "Father at the police station has already said hello. A few people will not let it go easily."

    "Yes."

    After being injured, Zhexi had no appetite after drinking half a bowl, then shook her head slightly: "Are you coming over tonight? I have something to tell you." "

    Come here," Fang Ziqing took out a tissue and wiped the corners of her mouth for her, "Don't think too much, rest at ease." "

    Yes," Zhexi closed her eyes, and said softly, "I want to sleep again."

    "Okay." Fang Ziqing got up, "Then I'll go out first."

    "Yeah."

    She was very tired, and Zhexi soon fell asleep, but she didn't sleep well, with strange dreams, she was performing a mission in that world, For a while, she encountered danger in this world, and she shuttled back and forth between the two worlds... The last scene was Su Mochen desperately watching herself being involved in the whirlpool... I don't know how long she slept, and

    Zhexi slowly opened her eyes... Now It was already night, and under the moonlight, Zhexi saw a person lying on the left and right sides of the bed, namely Wan Lizhe and Fang Ziche...

    "Li Zhe." Zhexi called out in a low voice, but he didn't respond. Zhexi tilted her head and called Fang Ziche again.

    "Sister Zhexi?" Fang Ziche rubbed his eyes, "What's the matter?"

    "Pour me a glass of water."

    "Okay, wait a minute." Fang Ziche took out his phone, turned on the flashlight, got up and started Light, then a glass of water.

    The bright lights in the room were a bit dazzling. Wan Lizhe woke up after moving his neck. He shook his slightly numb arms, looked at Zhexi, and asked hoarsely, "Does the wound hurt a lot?

    " It's okay," Zhexi said in relief, "you'll be fine after a while, don't worry about it." "

    Yeah."

    Fang Ziche glanced at Wan Lizhe, came over with a glass of water, and wanted to feed Zhexi himself water.

    Zhexi smiled and refused: "I'll do it myself, my right arm is not hurt." "

    Then be careful." Fang Ziche handed over the water glass.

    "Well," Zhexi took a few sips and said, "Call your sister and ask when she will come." "Okay."

    After

    more than ten minutes, Fang Ziqing came over, and Fang Ziche called By that time, she was already on the way.     Fang Ziqing put the food box on the table, and said to the two, "Go down and eat, I 'll talk to Zhexi

    here.

    "

Guided her to the bathroom: "Actually, I don't think you need to hide your injury from Su Mochen. After all, she is your girlfriend... She will definitely feel bad if you don't tell her in the future." "Her situation is a

    bit It's special, I'll explain it to you later."

    After going to the toilet, Fang Ziqing helped her back to bed.