90

At around five o'clock in the morning, the alarm clock on Ren Chuyu's cell phone rang, but she forgot to turn it off yesterday.

    Fang Ziqing stood up, passed Ren Chuyu, carefully held her phone, squinted, and slid the phone screen with her thumb to turn off the alarm.

    She put the phone by her side, and lay down slowly again. As soon as she took a breath, she turned her head and met Ren Chuyu's eyes... She didn't draw the

    curtains before going to bed last night. Strong, but also able to see each other's faces clearly, including each other's slightly frowning brows.

    Seeing Ren Chuyu frowning, Fang Ziqing's heart skipped a beat, and he swallowed his saliva unconsciously...

    Ren Chuyu didn't do anything else, just looked at her carefully for a while, then turned around, got off the bed, Headed towards the bathroom.

    Fang Ziqing was lying on her side, wrapped in quilt and watching her back, until the person turned to her side, her high-pitched heart slowly fell back down.

    After taking a bath, Ren Chuyu changed into her home clothes, tied up her long hair, glanced at the dazed Fang Ziqing, and bent down to take the quilt off her body.

    Fang Ziqing let her move without daring to say a word...

    After Ren Chuyu went out, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom with her slippers on.

    This time she came to find Ren Chuyu, but she remembered to bring a change of clothes.

    After washing up, he took off his nightgown and changed into his own clothes. Fang Ziqing also left the bedroom.

    There was the sound of frying from the kitchen, Fang Ziqing pursed his lips, and walked straight over.

    Before Fang Ziqing stepped into the door, he stood outside and looked in. He saw Ren Chuyu wearing a blue and white apron, stirring something with a small silver spatula in his slender hand, and the smell of rice wafted into his nostrils... Ren

    Chuyu Yu inadvertently turned her eyes to look at her, their eyes met, and Fang Ziqing suddenly felt his heart surge and his blood surge... Her face became hot uncontrollably, she hurriedly turned her head, went to sit on the sofa in the living room, The heartbeat that suddenly accelerated due to peeking and being caught couldn't calm down...

    The figure of Ren Chuyu who was cooking just now repeatedly appeared in her mind... That slender figure, fair complexion, and pretty side face, instantly captured people's hearts and captured their souls It's gone...

    Awakened by thirst, Qiao An went downstairs to get water, but suddenly saw Fang Ziqing sitting on the sofa and giggling.

    "Sister Ziqing, why are you here?" No one told him that Fang Ziqing was here last night, so his expression is quite surprised now.

    Fang Ziqing hurriedly put his smile away and acted serious: "I'll tell you later, you should prepare quickly, we will have breakfast in a while."

    Qiao An glanced at the kitchen and asked in surprise, "Is my sister cooking?"

    Fang Ziqing Hmm.

    Qiao An was still in doubt, Fang Ziqing asked him about Li Lan's room again, and he answered dumbly, then Fang Ziqing got up and went upstairs, intending to wake Li Lan and Bai Yan for dinner... "This early

    morning What are you bothering about?" Li Lan yawned lazily and came over to open the door for her, "I don't let anyone sleep..." "

    Sister Lan, the meal will be ready in a while, come and eat together." Fang Ziqing's face was full smile.