95

After tidying up, Fang Ziqing followed the little assistant to the set.

    Standing still at a distance away, Fang Ziqing's eyes were fixed on that person tightly, his eyes were full of intense tenderness, it almost melted people...

    Ren Chuyu could feel the scorching heat that was leaning towards him The line of sight... She was a little uncomfortable, and subconsciously stretched out her hand to hook the hair behind her ears...

    There is no such action in the script... The director looked a little puzzled, but he didn't stop, thinking it was quite natural...

    During the break, Bai Yan Handed Fang Ziqing a bottle of water, and signaled, "Send it to Sister Chuyu." From the moment he entered the set, this man's eyes had been glued to Sister Chuyu, and he never moved away... "Okay," Fang Ziqing took it

    . Shui, bent her lips, "Thank you."

    In order not to appear so eager, she slowed down a little to conceal.

    Before she approached, Ren Chuyu ended the conversation with her acting partner.

    Fang Ziqing unscrewed the cap of the bottle of mineral water and handed it to her with a smile.

    Ren Chuyu took a sip, turned sideways to the corner, and Fang Ziqing tacitly followed.

    "Do you want to go back to the villa to rest?" Ren Chuyu put the water on the table at hand.

    "No, I'm not very tired." Fang Ziqing stared at her profile, secretly resisting the urge to touch her hair.

    The man was looking at her again, with the same eyes... Ren Chuyu lowered her eyes and bit her lips: "Come with me."

    Ren Chuyu took her to the exclusive personal lounge.

    As soon as the door closed, Fang Ziqing hugged her from behind and rubbed her chin against the back of her neck.

    Ren Chuyu's heart skipped a beat, and her face slowly turned red...

    "Ziqing..." Ren Chuyu's palm covered the back of hers.

    "Hmm..."

    Ren Chuyu let her hug her for a while before she said, "Let go of me first, I have something to say."

    "What?" Fang Ziqing kissed Ren Chuyu's hair, let go and turned in front of her, and the two faced each other.

    "You... Go back to the villa and wait for me."

    "Huh?"

    Ren Chuyu turned his eyes away, not embarrassed to look at her: "You are here... I will be distracted."

    Fang Ziqing raised his eyelids, leaned over again, and pointed his fingertips Pressing the corner of her lips: "I visited the class before..."

    Ren Chuyu turned to look at her.

    "Why don't I see you being affected?"

    Ren Chuyu said in her heart that she was also affected before, but she just tried her best to restrain it...

    Fang Ziqing rubbed her lips against her ear, and his thin hot breath diffused around: "Is it because there is something now?" It's..." Even now that she is thick-skinned, such words are still a little hard to say, "Skin-skin-kissing..."

    Ren Chuyu was taken aback... I really didn't expect her to say such a thing that would make people blush The words...

    "Chuyu..." Fang Ziqing stretched out his hand to caress her lower back, "I..."