78

Wei Feng and Li'er lived in Zhexi for two days, and then went out to play. When Li'er left, she was reluctant. Wei Feng coaxed him for a long time, and promised to come back again in the future. Take it out.

    As soon as they left, there was only one person and one cat left in the house.

    After waking up, Zhexi made breakfast for herself, and then fed egg yolk and dried fish to Chenchen.

    At noon, Fang Ziqing came over with a food box, which was cooked by Mrs. Li.

    "Hey, since when did you keep cats?" Fang Ziqing squatted down and looked down at Chenchen in the cat's litter.

    "I raised this when I was still in the north," Zhexi stretched out his hand and patted its head, "Uncle Wei happened to bring it to me this time." "It's cute," Fang Ziqing said with his

    finger He poked its cheek lightly, "What's its name?"

    "Hmm..." Zhexi blushed, "Chenchen, the morning of the morning." She also specially explained.

    Fang Ziqing shook his head and smiled, he knew why Zhexi kept a cat, and it probably had something to do with that person.

    Seeing her smile, Zhexi couldn't help but feel a little shame on her face: "Shall we go to eat? Don't get cold later." "

    Yes." Fang Ziqing got up and went to the sink with her.

    "I have something to tell you." At the dinner table, Fang Ziqing looked up at Zhexi, "I have already sent someone to inquire about Su Mochen's situation..." Zhexi was stunned for a moment, and then asked in a low voice:

    " Did you find out?"

    "Not yet."

    Zhexi nodded slightly and continued to eat.

    "You don't mind me meddling in this matter? I was worried about it before."

    Zhexi smiled: "To be honest, I don't want to wait for a moment... If you already know where she is now, maybe I'll pack my luggage and go find her in a second..." Zhexi's smile was a little sour.

    Fang Ziqing shook his head: "If you really want to go find her now, it's my turn to send someone to investigate..." It was obvious that he was holding down the line of defense in his heart and deliberately giving her time.     After tidying up the dishes, Zhexi told Fang Ziqing solemnly: "If you find out, don't tell me, I'm afraid I won't be able to resist going to her." She turned her head and looked out the window, "When spring comes, Tell me again when the green trees sprout new buds."     "Okay."     This year's winter seems to be longer than usual...East rises and west falls, every day, Zhexi draws a cross on the calendar.     In this way, in the overlapping of suffering and hope, the days passed day by day.     One morning, Zhexi     opened the window and saw a glimpse of green. At that moment, the river that had been dry for a long time seemed to usher in a spring rain, galloping over the field of hope.     She stood there for a long time, with tenderness in her eyes and a smile on her lips.     Taking out her mobile phone, she called Fang Ziqing with a     cheerful voice: "Have you smelled it?"     "What?     " Already?" She had already grasped Su Mochen's exact location two weeks ago.     Zhexi's hearty laughter came from the receiver: "Please speak quickly."     "Hmm..." Fang Ziqing paused, "After I tell you, will you go to her today?" "     Yes! I don't want to wait for a second!"     "I really can't do anything about you," Fang Ziqing said with a smile, "I'll send you the exact location on WeChat later." "     Okay."     Zhexi looked at the coordinates sent by Fang Ziqing again in a daze , it's not very far from her here, it takes about ten hours by car.     This is a small town, located in the northwest corner, a bit out of the way.