32

"I know I'm wrong..."

Someone's hot breath came over, stirring up many tiny powdery particles on Su Mochen's fair neck... Su Mochen's ears climbed a few She blushed, and her brows and eyes were a little bit ashamed... There was also an inexplicable emotional surge inside...

"I didn't go to drink on purpose..." Zhexi breathed a sigh of relief, and then whispered, "I'm just bored ..."

The sprayed hot air all fell on Su Mochen's sensitive neck, causing a burst of itching... The dark eyes that were as calm as water in the past, now have ripples... "Don't be angry

... ..." Zhexi continued without knowing it, "I won't do this next time..."

Su Mochen's eyes flickered slightly, and her eyelashes trembled slightly. She bit her lip and said, "Let go first... ..." The voice that came out was a little hoarse...

Zhexi hugged her even tighter after hearing this... for fear that she would leave...

"You promise not to be angry... I will let go..."

Su Mochen's face was ashamed The feeling became more intense...the heat in the ears also came up...

did not hear her answer, Zhexi was curious about her reaction, she touched the side of her head, and her lips were printed on her neck...Su Mochen's limbs froze... ...biting her lips even tighter...

Zhexi clearly felt that the secret string deep in her heart was being plucked... Her body reacted much faster than her brain, she didn't care about being shy, and kissed again subconsciously Touched Su Mochen's neck...

Su Mochen, who was kissed again, was stunned, bit his lip and pinched the back of the man's hand...

"Hiss..." Zhexi gasped...was awakened by the pain She let go of Su Mochen immediately, lowered her head and rubbed the back of her hand that was pinched red... and even blew on that place... It was a bit of a pretense, after all, after she woke up, she didn't know how to deal with stealing a kiss Su Mochen's consequences... But if you choose her again, she will still kiss, maybe more than two... This can be seen from the corners of her lips that are about to curl up...

Su Mochen looked at her with shame and annoyance, but the man just kept his head down and rubbed the back of his hands... Su Mochen bit his lip and glared at her, it was useless, she couldn't see either... Su Mochen turned his head away in anger Wanting to leave... Zhexi, who had been peeking at her all the time, hurriedly dodged over and stood in front of the door...

Su Mochen looked up at her, but Zhexi's eyes dodged, and her small eyes rolled around, but she didn't dare Looking at her...

"Get up." The tone was obviously unhappy...

Zhexi was on fire, and she was also very nervous...

"Zhexi."

Su Mochen hardly ever called her Name, this annoyed and angry call, Zhexi subconsciously stood up straight, and answered politely: "Yes." "..."

Su Mochen felt that

her reaction was a bit strange...she called her The name is to make her move sideways to make way...

"I'm going back." The annoyance in Su Mochen's tone still persisted.

Zhexi answered weakly: "I haven't taken the medicine yet."

Su Mochen couldn't help but glared at her again, which meant that you still knew that you were injured and needed medicine, so why don't you remember me? Tell you that you can't drink...