76

At noon on the second day after returning to China, Zhexi sent a message to Wei Feng on WeChat, saying that he was back.

    After seeing the news, Wei Feng called Zhexi.

    "I'm going to take Li'er to the south for two days to play and visit you by the way," Wei Feng flicked the cigarette ash, "I'll take a friend's private jet, and you can take Xiao Chenchen with you. If you want to continue raising, I will I'll send it to you." Su Mochen put Xiao Chenchen here before moving to Su Zhai, and Wei Feng has been helping to raise her until now.

    "Okay, Uncle Wei, please bring it to me." If you can't see her, it's good to see a cat with a homonym like her name, and the blue cat was raised for Su Mochen... "I'll come to your place in the afternoon the day after

    tomorrow , you will send me your address information on WeChat later, and I will take Lier and Chenchen to find you." "

    Okay, Uncle Wei." After hanging up the phone, Zhexi then sent his previous address The information was sent to Wei Feng.

    Wan Lizhe didn't leave at noon that day, he stayed at Fang's house and had lunch with Zhexi and the others.

    Fang Ziqing went to visit Ren Chuyu and was not at home. Mr. Fang went to meet a friend and was not at home. The only people who had lunch at noon were Zhexi, Wan Lizhe and Fang Ziche.

    Mrs. Li made a simple four-vegetable soup with balanced nutrition.

    "My Uncle Wei will come over the day after tomorrow," Zhexi said softly after eating a 70% full meal, and put down his chopsticks, "I will tidy up the previous residence tomorrow, and I will live there from now on." "Where do you want to move?" Fang

    Zi There was a lot of reluctance in Che's brows, and he anxiously comforted him, "After Uncle Wei comes, you can definitely let him live in my house, anyway, there are plenty of rooms, and there is Mrs. Li at home, so it is very convenient to eat whatever you want... ...I don't think you have to move out."

    "It's a bit inconvenient," Zhexi said warmly, "I think it's better for Uncle Wei to live with me."

    Fang Ziche frowned slightly, and muttered to himself: "But... I don't really want you to move away..." Zhexi went abroad to work for more than half a year, and finally came back and was willing to live in his house. Fang Ziche was unwilling to move away... Although the two families are not far apart and can meet each other often, the feeling is different.

    Wan Lizhe pursed his lips slightly, and sighed softly in his heart: Yes, I still love Nian Zhexi so much.

    Zhexi smiled slightly: "When I have nothing to do, I will often come here to eat."

    Fang Ziche's expression relaxed a little after hearing this: "Well...then I will go over tomorrow and help you clean up together."

    Zhexi nodded lightly , he was kind, and Zhexi couldn't refuse.

    Then you two should clean up well," Wan Lizhe put down the bowl in his hands, "I won't just join in the fun, anyway, I'm not good at doing this. "

    After breakfast the next day, Fang Ziche and Zhexi drove to the community over there. The room was not very messy. After Zhexi went abroad, the cleaning lady she hired would come here to clean up every month. Go

    upstairs Earlier, Zhexi and Fang Ziqing went to the supermarket to buy a lot of ingredients and daily necessities. After putting away the things, the two began to clean the room. Although Fang Ziche is a big boy, he works patiently and meticulously. The corners were wiped clean, and in the end it was Zhexi who sat on the sofa and watched him do it...