38

After coming out of the square, Zhexi drove Su Mochen home first, and then she hummed an unknown tune all the way back to her residence...

    After returning home, she couldn't wait to take a shower, (not for going to bed Medicine or something, her back injury is already healed, no need to apply ointment), her hair is still half dry, she came out of the bathroom... Sitting on the single sofa, put a solid color towel on her On her neck, she crossed her legs and picked up the acacia bean pendant from the small table, held it in her hand, and played with it carefully for a while, bending her lips and smiling while playing... The more she looked at it, the more beautiful the acacia bean pendant was... and I am so suitable...

    "Meow." Chenchen, who hadn't eaten yet, lay down in the cat's litter and yelled in her direction twice.

    Zhexi got up and went to the cat's nest, squatted down, shook the pendant in her hand, with a smug expression: "Do you know who gave it to me?" Chenchen lowered her head and licked her little paw, ignoring her... This ignorance of people is too similar to that cold temper...

    Zhexi asked patiently again: "Do you know what the meaning of this acacia bean is?"

    "Meow." Xiao Chenchen turned over, showing weakness Chuhu's little belly... Zhexi reached out and rubbed it twice, and it made a grunting sound in satisfaction...

    "I really enjoy it." Thinking of Su Mochen rubbing his belly like this last time, I suddenly felt a little bit It's sour... She curled her lips, got up and walked away... Some people even eat the cat's vinegar... The

    cat doesn't know why this person stopped rubbing its belly all of a sudden, and didn't feed it ... Chenchen's small eyes hide great doubts...

    Zhexi stood in front of the mirror after entering the bathroom, posing in various poses, admiring the lovesickness beans on his neck from various angles, and changing various expressions during the process... Waiting for her to toss around and finish playing,

    she went to feed Xiao Chenchen... Before going to bed, she took a selfie... In the photo, she was smiling, holding a Pikachu doll in her arms, and wearing a lovesickness around her neck Bean pendant (deliberately exposed outside the clothes)...

    Of course she wanted to send this photo to the woman, but she felt so ashamed (the presents were forced to come by herself), so she didn't send it in the end...let it lie quietly in the phone album...in the future I can turn it out and admire it if I have nothing to do...

    After playing with it, someone hugged Pikachu and fell asleep sweetly, and had a good night's sleep...

    Saturday and the day passed by as usual, and at night, Zhexi received Wan Lizhe The phone call...

    "I'm depressed, come and

    have a drink with me." As soon as I heard the background music, I knew he was in the bar...

    Zhexi didn't really want to go to the bar, but he knew that Wan Lizhe had been really busy these days. If it doesn't go well, I'll come down...

    Before Zhexi arrived, Wan Lizhe met an acquaintance in the bar, Su Ao...

    This bar is not open to everyone, only those who hold the bar gold card can enter ...But it's not surprising to meet her here, after all, she is one of the sponsors of this bar...

    After Su Ao came in, he glanced at Wan Lizhe who was getting drunk alone in the corner. Decadence... This is very different from the playboy who hugged left and right in the past... It seems that the past few days are really hard...