3

The next day Jin Zhexi got up early.

    While washing up for a delicious breakfast, he found that there were two more fried eggs in his bowl. Jin Zhexi looked up at the mother and daughter, and Ayun smiled and said, "Breakfast needs more nutrition, so that you can work hard." Although Zhexi It's great, but Ayun has heard people talk about how hard and dangerous the work in Houshan is, otherwise he wouldn't be paid nearly 300 yuan a day. Ayun can't help her with anything, he just hopes to give her more nutrition, replenish her physical strength, and pay more attention to safety.

    Zhexi felt warm in his heart. They were not relatives, but Ah Yun treated her very well, and she kept this love in her heart.

    "One is enough for me." Zhexi gave Ayun another fried egg.

    "I'm just going to the field, it doesn't take much energy, you can eat it all." Ayun wanted to give her the fried eggs again.

    "The work in the field is also very heavy, and you are growing up now, so you should supplement your nutrition." She has thin arms and legs, and she is skinny. I carried it home from the stream by myself.

    "Ayun, eat it," the woman's eyes were slightly red, she was sorry for this poor and sensible child, not to mention suffering with her, and her future was delayed, "I made a glass of sugar water for Zhexi, when I left Let her take it with her, she can drink it when she is resting."

    Hearing what his mother said, Ah Yun ate the fried egg with confidence. It was crispy yellow and full of fragrance, and Ah Yun narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

    After dinner, Ayun sent Zhexi out, while the woman stayed behind to clean up the dishes.

    "Be sure to pay attention to safety." Ayun's small face was wrinkled with worry.

    "I know."

    "Come back at night, I have something for you." A Yun pretended to be mysterious.

    Zhexi couldn't guess what she was going to give, but she still agreed with a smile.

    Zhexi left, Ayun didn't hurry to go to the field, but went to the market.

    Zhexi went to Xiaohu's house first, and followed Xiaohu's father to get a set of work clothes. Everyone has to wear work clothes (one set per person) when they work, and they have to return them if they quit. These are public property.

    It was still very early when we got to the place, and before the real work started, a group of men gathered together to smoke and joke.

    So when Zhexi came over, the men all stopped laughing, the curiosity in their eyes couldn't be concealed, a woman came from the back mountain? Is the sun out in the west today?

    As if he couldn't see the surprise in the men's eyes, Xiaohu's father briefly introduced Zhexi, and then led people to the side to introduce her to the situation in the back mountain. As soon as the two of them left, the men got together and started joking around, taking Zhexi's arrival as a joke and not taking it seriously.

    The traffic here is relatively blocked, and the economic development is backward. If the local government wants to develop tourism culture, the first thing to solve is the traffic problem.

    Zhexi looked around and found that the mountain was really steep and difficult to work on.

    But for Zhexi, the difficulty is only 0.3.

    Those who didn't pay attention to Jin Zhexi before were dumbfounded when they really started working. This woman is really amazing! Not to mention her flexible body, her movements are neat and beautiful, and most importantly, while others are sweating and dirty while working, she is dry and relaxed.