36

Wan Lizhe didn't go home, and slept directly on the soft couch in the office at night.

    Before going to bed, he sent a text message to Zhexi: Get me a breakfast tomorrow morning and bring it here.

    So when Zhexi went to Su Mochen's place early the next morning, he brought twice as much breakfast as usual.

    After Su Mochen opened the door, he looked at the things in her hand: "Why did you buy so much?"

    "I brought a copy for someone else."

    Su Mochen didn't ask who she helped, but just nodded slightly. .

    When Zhexi arrived at Wan Lizhe's office, the guy hadn't gotten up yet. He lazily yawned and came to open the door: "What did you buy?"

    "Buns and eggs." Zhexi walked in the door.

    "Put it on the table for me," Wan Lizhe rubbed his face, "I'll go wash up first."

    When he came back from washing, Zhexi asked while he was wiping his face with a towel, "You should have your own Is that where you live?"

    "Yes," Wan Lizhe put the towel on the shelf, "I just don't want to bother." "I'd better

    go back to sleep when the injury is better."

    "Yeah." Wan Lizhe stuffed it into his mouth Mouth buns.

    "You can eat," Zhexi glanced at him, "I'm going to work first." "

    Wait a minute..." Wan Lizhe said after swallowing the bun, "Bring me a meal at noon. "

    Knowing that this guy has a good face and doesn't want to see others with hurt, Zhexi nodded in agreement.

    After Zhexi returned to the work area and sat down, Xiao Lin leaned over and said in a low voice, "The person who came to our department yesterday to introduce himself is Wan Yucheng, Wan Lizhe's older brother." "Yes."

    "

    Listen A colleague said that Wan Yucheng is a ruthless character, and it is estimated that Manager Wan will have a hard time in the future," Xiao Lin shook his head and sighed, "The battle between the two tigers will inevitably affect us..."

    "Don't think so much," Zhexi patted him on the shoulder: "Let's work first." The

    Wan family has been busy these two days. Yesterday Wan Yucheng came back from overseas and beat Wan Lizhe with a bruised nose and swollen face. Wan Boming came over from the branch again and deliberately taunted Wan Lizhe... Wan Boming's intention was obvious, that was to fight... The harder the fight between the two, the better for Wan Boming...

    Zhexi When delivering food to Wan Lizhe at noon, the man was throwing his cup violently in the office... Blue veins popped up, his eyes were about to burst...

    Zhexi was holding the dinner plate to avoid the splashing water from the broken cup... Carefully bypass the broken cup... Scum, put the food on the table...

    After Zhexi put the plate on the table, he went to close the office door, raised his head and asked, "Who messed with you again?"

    Wan Lizhe's eyes were slightly red , he turned his back, and said in a cold tone: "Wan Boming that bastard." He didn't say anything to ridicule himself, but also insulted his mother... Wan Lizhe was so angry that Wan Boming was so angry... Zhexi understood, Wan Li

    yesterday Zhe told her about Wan Boming, he was a vicious and vicious villain.

    "He should know about Wan Yucheng's return," Zhexi sat back on the sofa, "This is a deliberate fire." Although the relationship between Wan Lizhe and Wan Yucheng fell apart without being provoked by others, but After adding more fire, the cracking will be faster...