10

Zhexi looked at her out of the corner of her eye while driving, her small face seemed to be thinner than before.

    In the past, Zhexi would definitely ask "Is work going well?" "Did something happen?", but now she won't. After that conversation with Wei Feng, Zhexi had a little understanding of Su Mochen now.

    It was almost 11 o'clock when the car arrived in the community.

    Zhexi didn't get out of the car, and didn't go in with her, she rolled down the window and said to her directly in the car: "Rest early, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

    Seeing that she was about to take off her scarf, Zhexi smiled slightly: "I'll give it to you. It's...a gift for meeting again."

    After speaking, he drove away, actually a little embarrassed. It was the first time she did this kind of thing as a gift.

    She has now moved out of the place arranged by Wei Feng, and rented a one-bedroom apartment by herself, which is closer to where Su Mochen lives, and the environment is more comfortable.

    Su Mochen watched her leave before turning around. The discomfort on my body has disappeared a lot. I don't know if it is because of the cup of hot drink in winter, but it doesn't hurt so much anyway.

    When Jin Zhexi came back again, Su Mochen was not only a little surprised, but also had some inexplicable emotions.

    After Zhexi went back, he gave himself another meal. I was busy moving and cleaning the house during the day, so I didn't have a good meal. In the past six months or so, she has fully mastered this new skill "cooking".

    Zhexi shook his head and smiled while stirring. Living in the post-civilized world, she never thought that one day she would learn to cook. In the past, she was always busy with various tasks and had no time to take care of her life, but now she is full of life...

    Fry the ingredients well, put the water in, turn on the low heat and cook slowly, and gradually add vegetables and meat.

    Eating hot pot while drinking wine, in this cold winter night, it has a special flavor.

    After cooking the hot pot for a while, Zhexi lightly put down the wine glass in his hand, picked up the work badge on the small table and the secret message that will be used when performing tasks, and stroked it repeatedly, looking fascinated...

    She started to perform missions at the age of 18, and now she is 25 years old, and the badge has followed her for more than six years. That black secret message, which she wears on her wrist every time she performs missions, is used to keep in touch with teammates and superiors. After coming to this world, it has never flickered again...

    Maybe it will never go back? Her world, her grandfather, her comrades-in-arms... With a

    sigh, Zhexi drank the wine in the glass in one gulp.

    While recalling, feeling, eating and drinking.

    By the time I really fell asleep, it was almost three o'clock in the morning.

    At half past five in the morning, the alarm clock rang. Zhexi didn't go back to the bedroom last night, and slept on the single sofa wrapped in a blanket.

    When I woke up in the morning, my head was heavy and my nasal voice was heavy, as if I had a cold.

    Glancing at the leftovers on the small table, Zhexi frowned, lifted the blanket and got up.

    He went to the bathroom with two dark circles under his eyes, and after washing up, it was already six o'clock in the morning when he got dressed and went out.