29

Because Su Mochen works overtime in the company most of the time and leaves relatively late, Zhexi usually doesn't leave when the department is off work, and basically stays in the company to continue working and wait for Su Mochen.

    In fact, the chip design department does not force employees to work overtime (except in emergencies). Wan Lizhe pays more attention to efficiency and respect for other people's private space because of his study abroad and his own free-spiritedness, and generally does not ask employees to work overtime. However, if employees are willing to stay and work overtime, they will receive considerable overtime pay and generous rewards.

    Perhaps it is because the system is relatively humane, which makes employees feel respected. Compared with other companies and departments, employees who work overtime in the chip design department are more willing and will not complain or complain, because this is Their own choices, not to mention rich material rewards...     The department will provide rich dinners for those who work overtime, and Zhexi also had dinner here today. She remembered Su Mochen's instructions, so she had no choice but to put the chicken legs and fish on the dinner plate to Xiao Lin and other colleagues, which caused the colleagues to laugh mercilessly. But Xiao Lin knew about Zhexi's back injury, so he didn't laugh, and helped smooth things over.     Su Ao didn't go directly to trouble Su Mochen, but in the afternoon, the department manager called Su Mochen to the office, and arranged a difficult and tricky task for her. You don't need to guess and you know that Su Ao must be behind this matter Instigated...     It was almost nine o'clock in the evening that Su Mochen finished sorting out the materials on hand. She drove to pick up Zhexi, who was waiting for her at an intersection in advance.     After getting in the car, Zhexi glanced at her, seeing her tiredness and boredom between her brows... Then she guessed that Su Ao's tigress must be embarrassing her again... The hatred for that tigress in his heart couldn't help but increased a little... ...     Su Mochen didn't speak all the way, Zhexi wanted to say something, but after catching a glimpse of her tired expression, he chose to remain silent.     Su Mochen drove the car to Zhexi's community, and went upstairs with Zhexi. Tonight, she will help Zhexi take medicine.     Zhexi originally wanted to tell her not to take the medicine tonight and you go back to rest early, but she was afraid that she would not be happy.

    After entering the door and changing shoes, Su Mochen sat on Zhexi's single sofa: "Go take a shower, I'll wait for you here." "Got it." Zhexi didn't go to the bathroom first,

    but Go to the bedroom and get a pillow.

    "I wash slowly," Zhexi handed her the pillow, "Lie here and rest first."

    Su Mochen didn't refuse, she was indeed tired.

    After Zhexi entered the bathroom, she put the pillow on the front of the sofa, then lay flat on the sofa, put her hands on her stomach, and closed her eyes to rest.

    Zhexi washed more slowly than usual, she actually wanted Su Mochen to rest more.

    After washing for about half an hour, she dried herself and changed into loose pajamas (for the convenience of taking medicine). After she came out of the bathroom, her steps were very light, and she walked to the sofa, and she found that Su Mochen had already fallen into a light sleep...

    Against the backdrop of the warm yellow light, her cold temperament faded a little, and she became a little softer... ... Zhexi slowed down her breathing, and slowly bent over to approach her. She slept elegantly and quietly, with black hair hanging naturally on her sides, which further highlighted her delicate and fair skin. Her thick eyelashes were long and thin, and the bridge of her nose It is straight and upturned, and the earlobes are small and round... Zhexi stared deeply at her white earlobes... I don't know what it feels like to kiss... Zhexi swallowed unconsciously, and then looked away Open, met her cherry red lips, she knew it was very soft here... There seemed to be a cluster of small flames burning in Zhexi's chest, and the heat surged up, a little uncontrollable...Zhexi forcefully pulled Looking away, I caught a glimpse of her overlapping hands on her lower abdomen... Zhexi recalled her own reaction when the hand was covered with ointment and painted on her back, itching and... couldn't help it... Zhexi Blushes appeared on her face, and her breathing was a little messy...     Chenchen's meowing broke the slightly charming scene... Zhexi remembered that she hadn't fed Xiao Chenchen yet, and she turned her head to look at Xiao Chenchen. Short cat, when she turned her head again, she found that Su Mochen had opened her eyes and woke up...     The blush on Zhexi's face hadn't faded yet, she lowered her head in panic, and stammered, "I... go get Chenchen something to eat first."     Su Mochen woke up for a few seconds before sitting up, took out his phone and checked the time, it was past ten o'clock.