37

The two of them were walking, and they came to a game hall. Zhexi glanced inside, as if it was very interesting... She was a little ready to move... "

    Su Mochen," Zhexi gently tugged at the corner of her clothes , Pointing to the game hall, "Do you want to go inside?"

    Following her fingertips, Su Mochen looked up and said two words: "No."

    "We will go ." Let's take a look inside," Zhexi murmured, "We'll come out if it's not fun..."

    Su Mochen was about to answer when someone dragged him in: "I just went to have a look, but I didn't say I had to play... "

    There was a lot of people inside, it was very noisy... and there were all kinds of games... shooting baskets, shooting, racing cars, billiards, catching dolls... Zhexi's eyes were shining with excitement...Zhexi looked

    at the cash register, and his hands Shaking the corner of Su Mochen's clothes: "Let's go buy some coins?" Playing these games requires game coins... "Didn't you say you

    just came to see it?"

    "Oh..." Zhexi's tone was full of regret, "Then don't buy it..."

    She dragged Su Mochen around to have a look, and when she reached the shooting spot, she whispered to Su Mochen sourly: "If I shoot, I will definitely shoot better than him... ..."

    Walking to the shooting side, she whispered to Su Mochen again: "This guy is too skilled... If I come, I must be better than him..."

    Walking to the racing car, Su Mochen directly blocked someone Words: "Are you trying to say that you must be better at driving than him?"

    "Of course," Zhexi raised her eyebrows lightly, "I just don't have a chance to show it off now..."

    Su Mochen glanced at her, faintly Said: "Go to buy coins..."

    Zhexi couldn't hold back the smile on his lips, and pretended to be serious: "Ah, you didn't want to..." "

    If you keep talking, we will leave now."

    Zhexi made a gesture of shutting her mouth manually, and jumped to the cash register. She raised her hand to pat the counter, and said in a proud tone, "Hello, here's fifty yuan." "Okay,

    you Please wait a moment," the counter clerk gave her fifty coins in a small bag, and then asked, "Are you paying in cash or by scanning the QR code?" Zhexi

    took the small bag, weighed it in his hand, He muttered in a low voice, "That's it."

    The smile of the counter staff was a little stiff, and he reminded politely, "Would you like to pay in cash or by scanning the code?" "

    Oh, scan the code." Zhexi took out her mobile phone and bowed her head to pay. money.

    The man walked up to him, and Su Mochen asked, "

    Have you bought ?"

    "Yeah."

    Zhexi stared at the coin pusher played by many people, tilted his head and asked Su Mochen, "Should we make some money first?" Coins?"

    Su Mochen followed her gaze and shook his head slightly.

    "Then let's go." Zhexi reached out and held his hand, leading him forward.

    Su Mochen struggled a little, only to hear the man say solemnly: "There are a lot of people, I'm afraid you will be squeezed out..."

    Zhexi's heart beat like a drum, feeling the softness of his palm...