91

The next day, at the same time, Ren Chuyu's phone rang again.

    Before Fang Ziqing moved, Ren Chuyu touched the phone and turned off the alarm clock.

    She rubbed the space between her eyebrows a few times, wanting to get off the bed.

    It's just that she just got up halfway when Fang Ziqing hugged her back.

    Before she had time to be surprised, Fang Ziqing lay down on top of her, staring at her.

    Fang Ziqing pursed her lower lip, then carefully tilted her head and kissed the corner of Ren Chuyu's mouth.

    Before she could react, Fang Ziqing quickly moved away.

    Her face was slightly red, her ears were a little hot, and she looked at the person below her with burning eyes, and her words were full of affection: "Chuyu, shall we start over?" Ren Chuyu's eyes overlapped with hers, but there was

    no answer.

    Fang Ziqing suppressed the embarrassment in his heart, lowered his head and bit the man's earlobe lightly.

    Ren Chuyu's breathing was stagnant...

    "Chuyu," she caressed Ren Chuyu's earlobes, and whispered, "Stay with me..."

    Ren Chuyu's face was sullen, and her hands secretly clenched the quilt on her lower body , still no response.

    Fang Ziqing stretched his hands slowly to her back, held her shoulders lightly, buried his head in the crescent of her neck, licked and sucked, and exhaled with a soft voice, "Promise?" Ren Chuyu closed her eyes, her face

    turned A little bit of a blush...

    "Please," Fang Ziqing kissed and caressed the spot vigorously, and murmured, "Promise me.

    " ...

    "Chuyu..." Fang Ziqing raised his head slightly, his eyes rippling, "I really love you..."

    Ren Chuyu bit her lip and looked at her, staring into her eyes.

    Fang Ziqing withdrew his right hand from under her shoulder, held Ren Chuyu's hand and slowly pressed it against his chest, sliding his throat up and down, panting and asked, "Did you feel it?" Her heart was beating fast, fast, and

    heavy ...

    Ren Chuyu lowered her eyes and said nothing.

    Fang Ziqing sighed slowly, turned over and lay down on his back.

    After Ren Chuyu got up, Fang Ziqing buried himself in the quilt.

    Breakfast was ready, but Fang Ziqing hadn't gotten up yet.

    "Sister, is sister Ziqing still awake?" Qiao An glanced at Ren Chuyu's bedroom and asked in a low voice.

    "En." Ren Chuyu finished answering, bowed her head and drank the porridge.

    Li Lan rolled her eyes around, with a thoughtful look on her face, and a few seconds later, she said to Ren Chuyu, "How about I call?" "No." She said so, and

    Li

    Lan didn't get up.

    Bai Yan got bored with

    Fang Ziqing , and now she doesn't care about her affairs.

    For a while, everyone ate quietly, and no one said anything more.