55

The people next to him kept laughing, and Zhexi felt a little speechless: "Is it so funny?" "

    I think my dad is really smart," Fang Ziqing turned to look at Zhexi, "Now I know you are a girl, and my dad When I kept praising you in front of me, I already had an early warning in my heart." Dad always felt that he mentioned it casually, but in fact (in the eyes of others) it was obvious and deliberate... Zhexi picked

    it eyebrow.

    "Then I thought, even if he is satisfied with you in every way, you can't just happen to like girls...so I thought my dad was messing around," she said again. Le, "It's just that I didn't expect him to bump into you... You really like girls."

    Zhexi couldn't laugh...

    "It's a pity," Fang Ziqing sighed to himself, "We didn't see each other... Lao Dad’s wishful thinking is still in vain.”

    Zhexi just had a feeling that the crisis was over, but she didn’t expect that there was another way...

    “Let me remind you kindly,” based on her understanding of her father, she thought of another One possibility, "My dad is a businessman...you should understand the meaning of being a businessman, right?"

    Zhexi nodded, a businessman is usually associated with shrewdness...

    "I think...but I'm guessing, not necessarily It's completely accurate..." Fang Ziqing stood up and analyzed carefully, "If my father thinks that we can't make a match in the end, he might change his direction and match you and my brother..." After thinking about it, she nodded secretly, "This is It's very possible... After all, you are the person my dad likes... He is still very persistent sometimes."

    Zhexi felt like he had just stepped out of the wolf's den and was in the tiger's mouth again.

    "I want to go out and live." Far away from your father, you and your brother, far away from your whole family.

    Fang Ziqing smiled again: "There is no medicine for regret in the world."

    Zhexi leaned on the stone pillar, closed his eyes and sighed, looking very helpless.

    Fang Ziqing patted Zhexi on the shoulder: "Let's go, go take a nap."

    Zhexi walked so heavily that he couldn't even lift his legs...

    When they returned, Mr. Fang and Fang Ziche were still in the study Conversation... One less coping, Zhexi temporarily heaved a sigh of relief.

    As soon as he got to the room, Zhexi received a call from Wan Lizhe.

    Wan Lizhe took a bite of the fruit that Lin Qian fed, and asked, "How is it? Are you okay over there?"

    Zhexi took off his shoes and lay on the bed, looking weak: "It's hard to explain." "Is

    there

    anything else? Wan Lizhe waved his hand and rejected Lin Qian's feeding, got up and went to the balcony.

    "Hmm... It's still a headache."

    "What kind of headache?"

    There was a knock on the door, Zhexi covered the receiver and listened, and it was true that someone was knocking on her door...

    " I won't talk to you yet, someone is here." Zhexi hung up the phone after saying this.

    Wan Lizhe scratched his head and scratched his phone while thinking about the headache she mentioned...