17

Considering that he will go through the entry procedures tomorrow, after his lunch break, Zhexi drove to the mall to buy a formal suit for himself. She is taller, and there is really no pure women's suit suitable for her, so she can only choose a neutral one as a compromise. After wearing this dress, Zhexi couldn't help but feel a little more heroic in her eyebrows, coupled with her three-dimensional facial features and straight body, the effect was surprisingly good... When she paid the check, she only raised her eyes and glanced at the girl at the

counter , I didn't expect that girl to blush... Zhexi was a little puzzled by her inexplicable reaction, so she bent slightly, leaned on the edge of the cabinet with her left hand, tapped the countertop with her right hand, moved her lips, and asked in a low voice: "What do you think?" Do I look good in this dress?"

The girl's face became more ashamed when she heard that, she lowered her head and bit her lip and said softly, "It looks good."

Zhexi smiled suddenly, and seemed to be in a good mood.

She turned sideways, put her hands on both sides of the cabinet, and said softly, "Can you do me a favor?"

The girl blushed and looked up at her.

"Take a picture for me."

The girl looked around and nodded slightly.

There were not many customers in the store at this time, so Zhexi found a place with a natural background and warm lighting. She stood there, tall and tall, with starry eyes and sharp eyebrows, and a smile on her mouth... like a handsome man who came out of a cartoon She is of mixed race, but her light purple eyes add to her charm... The

girl did not dare to meet her eyes when taking pictures of her, for fear that she would blurt out the exclamation that she suppressed forcefully... The

girl's photography skills are very good , this photo almost highlights all her advantages, after Zhexi thanked her, she left satisfied.

After Zhexi got into the car, he opened the WeChat interface of his mobile phone, searched for Su Mochen's private number, and added friends. Waiting for the gap between the traffic lights, I took my mobile phone and looked at it twice, paying attention to whether the traffic was passed there... until I drove home, there was still no movement...

After returning home, Zhexi sent Su Mochen a verification message while drinking water, and on the way to make dinner, he didn't forget to stop to wipe his hands and sent Su Mochen a verification message... Don't call her, Not reminding her on the phone that passing the verification is the stubborn bottom line that Zhexi has always insisted on before, and now it seems that this bottom line is about to collapse...

Zhexi sat on the single sofa and stared at the string of numbers in the address book, frowning, Want to press it or not... I don't even feel like eating... What the hell is this woman doing? Can't see the three verification messages? Sullenly, she poked the phone screen a few times with her fingers, and threw it to a corner of the sofa with her mouth curled up...

In order to pass the difficult waiting time, Zhexi took the key and went out. In this cold day, she looked around Looking at the community running... Zhexi couldn't figure out what she was doing, she obviously just wanted to share a photo with her and ask if it looked good, but it made herself depressed... She ran for more than forty

minutes Zhexi just went back, and the first thing he did when he entered the house was to check Su Mochen's information... But there was still no movement... Zhexi was sullen and threw his phone back to the corner again, and went to the bathroom to take a shower... Try as much as possible Wash slowly... Things that can be done in ten minutes usually took nearly thirty minutes this time...

After taking a shower, Zhexi wiped her hair with a pure white towel while sitting on the corner of the sofa and staring at the phone screen...

After I dried my hair, the screen still didn't light up...

Zhexi threw the towel aside, fiddled with the phone, clicked on it, opened the address book, looked at it, quit again, and lay down on the sofa Staring at the ceiling in a daze... After five minutes, she sat up again, and she decided to make a phone call... She

let out a breath, and was about to press the dial button with her index finger, when a message popped up on the WeChat interface... Her heart ached There was a sudden tremor, and the speed of the beating accelerated... She looked carefully and saw that it was from Ayun...

She pressed the dial button resignedly, and called Su Mochen, but no one answered...

Zhexi was heartbroken Her depression suddenly increased a bit. What was she busy with this late at night? I don't read the news, I don't answer the phone.

Zhexi turned on her small TV, sat on the sofa and watched boring soap operas, within half an hour, Zhexi couldn't sit still, she planned to change clothes and go out, and went to Su Mochen's place to see for herself, suddenly a little worried It's gone...

After she changed her clothes, she opened the door and was about to step out, when a bell rang in her pocket, it belonged to Su Mochen...

Zhexi pressed the answer button.

"Did you call me?" She had been reading a book before (the one she brought from Zhexi's house, the phone was on silent), and after reading it, it was almost time to go to bed after taking a shower, and she saw Zhexi calling Incoming missed call.

"Yeah." Zhexi leaned against the door frame.

"What's the matter?"

"..." Zhexi pinned her fingers on the edge of the door, and suddenly she couldn't speak, feeling that her previous behavior was so naive and strange...

"Are you still there?" Su Mochen waited for a while, There was no speaking either.

"Yeah."

"If it's okay, I'm going to sleep."

"Oh." Zhexi said sullenly.

Su Mochen really died, just after Zhexi finished saying that...

Zhexi, who was lying on the bed, didn't fall asleep for a long time, she felt that many of her behaviors were inexplicable...

Su Mochen here was a bit sleepy until midnight Thirsty, I got up and poured myself a glass of warm water, and remembered the materials I would use for the meeting tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, so I clicked on the WeChat login interface... Unexpectedly, I

saw Zhexi's friend application, three in a row... Stared at the screen for a while Seconds, and then clicked through...

Zhexi, who was not sleepy, swiped her phone boredly, and suddenly saw Su Mochen's friend pass a reminder! The pupils enlarged in an instant, the corners of the mouth curled up, and as he stroked the screen of the phone, after much deliberation, he decided to pass on the photo from the phone's album, and by the way: Is this photo good-looking?

After drinking water and browsing the information, Su Mochen was about to lie down. He didn't expect to receive a message from that person so late. Su Mochen clicked on the photo, zoomed in, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and then exited, returning to the photo. The original picture, and finally clicked save...

"Go to sleep." Su Mochen replied these three words.

"Does the photo look good?" Zhexi typed quickly on the other end.

"Yeah."

Zhexi curved her lips and smiled, all the depression and entanglement of the day disappeared. Put the phone on the side of the bed, put your hands under your neck, and fell asleep peacefully...