28

After Su Mochen left, someone ran into the bathroom to tidy up again... It's really shameful to tidy up twice a day...

    Thinking about going to work tomorrow, after coming out of the bathroom, Zhexi gave Su Mo Chen made a phone call (she might not see it when she sent a message).

    "What's wrong?" Su Mochen also received a call from Zhexi just after returning to his residence.

    "You drive my car to work tomorrow," Zhexi lay on the bed, "I happen to have something to go out tomorrow, so you can drop me by."

    Su Mochen was silent for a few seconds before humming.

    After she hummed, Zhexi didn't hang up the phone either.

    "Is there anything else?"

    "Can you bring me breakfast when you come over tomorrow?" Zhexi pinched the quilt with her fingers, her eyes full of expectation. Neither of them ate the fried dumplings specially packed by the soup noodle boss, and Zhexi didn't want to waste anything. After Su Mochen left in the afternoon, she went out with a packing box and fed all of them to the stray cats outside the community.

    "Yes."

    She is really easy to talk now. After hanging up the phone, Zhexi was still smiling with curled lips, like a child who got candy.

    Su Mochen came quite early the next day, when Zhexi had just finished washing.

    Zhexi ran to open the door for her, tilted her head and asked her, "What did you buy?"

    Su Mochen glanced at the foam at the corner of her mouth, then lowered his head and went in to change his shoes: "Go and wipe your face clean first.

    " Oh." Zhexi ran back to the bathroom again.

    Seeing her running, an imperceptible smile appeared on the corner of Su Mochen's lips.

    She went to Zhexi's small kitchen to take out the bowls and chopsticks and arrange them on the small table.

    The breakfast that Su Mochen bought was very light, only vegetarian buns, porridge and eggs. Zhexi should not eat food with too much oil and salt now.

    "Is it all vegetarian?" Zhexi ate five buns in a row, either carrots, leeks, greens or fungi... She is a carnivore, does Su Mochen think of her as a little white rabbit? ?

    "During this period of time, you have to avoid eating, and you have to eat something light."

    "Oh." He didn't say anything, but the expression on his face... was dull...

    "After you eat, go to the bathroom and take a shower. I will help you in a while." You take the medicine."

    Zhexi stopped gnawing on the steamed stuffed bun, she swallowed with difficulty, her expression a little unnatural: "Didn't you just take the medicine last night?" "

    Once in the morning and in the evening, it will get better soon."

    Zhexi was not in the mood I went to worry about what to eat, but

    I was a little worried about taking the medicine later... "When I was taking a shower yesterday, I checked the burn on my back." Su Mochen's gaze), "I don't think the burn on the side of the waist is serious at all, there is no need to smear it..."

    Su Mochen frowned, and then looked up at her.

    Zhexi's heart trembled when she saw her, and her right hand clenched her knee.