66

"You're dating me, and I plan to go back to you this weekend...to unravel lovesickness..."

    "Jin Zhexi," Su Mochen's tone was slightly annoyed, "Be serious..." His eyes were full of shame...

    "I..."

    Zhexi just said a word, and then hung up... It's over, it made my wife angry...

    Zhexi held the phone and didn't dare to call again... Click on the WeChat dialog box, biting her thumb After staring at it for a while, I finally typed out two words: good night.

    After waiting for five minutes but still not getting her reply, Zhexi got up from the sofa, took her pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower... After taking a shower and brushing her hair, Zhexi opened the screen of her phone and saw Su Mochen's WeChat message , only four simple words: I went to bed.

    Zhexi rubbed the phone screen, and finally went to bed obediently to rest.

    The next day, Zhexi washed up and ate breakfast, then drove to the company. After a busy morning, it was finally time for lunch.

    This time, there was no need to be urged by others. When the time came, she got up and went to Wan Lizhe's office, where Qiao An was also there.

    Wan Lizhe extinguished the cigarette, and said to Zhexi: "I booked a room at a nearby hotel, the three of us will go there to discuss things later, you tell Zi Che that we won't have dinner with him at noon "

    Just as Zhexi was about to take out her mobile phone to call Fang Ziche, there was a knock on the door... No need to ask, it must be Fang Ziche, and Zhexi suddenly felt a bit of a headache... She walked over and looked at Wan Ziche. Li Zhe whispered: "Talk to him later..."

    Wan Lizhe nodded, stretched out his watch and made an OK gesture...

    "Come in." As soon as Wan Lizhe finished speaking, Fang Ziche came in with a food box... ...

    "Zi Che," Wan Lizhe said before he could speak, "The three of us have something to go out, so you can eat by yourself at noon today..."

    Fang Ziche was stunned, and then asked: "I can't Do you want to go with me?"

    Wan Lizhe was about to say of course not, but was stopped by Zhexi's eyes...

    "It's an internal matter of our department," Zhexi explained gently, "it's inconvenient to take you with me..."

    Fang Ziche's expression was a little aggrieved, and his voice was a little low: "Okay then... then, I'll go back first..." Zhexi sent him out the door.

    After Zhexi re-entered the door, Wan Lizhe let out a long breath: "You have to be tougher on him in the future...don't let him have illusions...let him think..." "Okay, stop talking, hurry

    up Let's go." Zhexi interrupted him impatiently...

    Joan was at a loss as to what these two people were talking about...

    Out of the office door, the three of them walked side by side and entered together elevator.

    When they arrived at the parking lot, it was Wan Lizhe's car, and Xiao Wang didn't let Xiao Wang see him off. Qiao An was the co-pilot, and Zhexi still sat in the back seat.

    On the way, Wan Lizhe asked with concern: "Qiao An, you didn't sleep well last night? Your eye circles are blue..." "

    Yes, I tossed and turned a lot all night, and I can't sleep well... To be honest, I'm They are still very nervous..."