56

After Zhexi came out of the airport, Mr. Fang's driver drove her back to Fang's house.

    She guarded Su Mochen for a day and a night, during which she basically didn't sleep, and she didn't rest well on the plane, and now she was extremely sleepy.

    Back in the guest room, she kicked off her shoes, took off her clothes, wrapped herself in a quilt and fell asleep curled up.

    She had a dream, and in the dream she returned to the days before the confession... She acted like a baby with that person, and that person indulged her, she got close to that person, and that person didn't refuse... In the dream, she was full of joy , the eyes are full of happiness, the smile is sweet, everything is beautiful...it's a pity that it's a dream... I

    wake up in a daze, it's already afternoon.

    Looking at the unfamiliar environment around her, she was in a trance for a moment, as if she forgot where she was...

    After several minutes, the memory slowly came back... She lifted the quilt and got up, went to the bathroom and splashed water on her face.

    Holding the countertop, looking at herself in the mirror, the strange feeling in her heart struck again... She shook her head vigorously, trying to clear up these inexplicable emotions.

    After wiping her face with a towel, she lay on the bed again... She has been here for more than a year, and the more people she has known and the deeper she has been in contact with, the more she feels that this world is real.

    But when the most important part of her heart was taken away... She suddenly felt a weightless feeling... After the balance was broken, she began to doubt the meaning and value of her life in this world, she was a little disappointed and confused...

    After Su Mochen left her residence that night, these feelings slowly began to grow...and it was independent of human will...The regular

    knock on the door brought Zhexi back to reality from the state of confusion, and she got up to open the door.

    Aunt Li smiled and said to Zhexi, "Mr. is back, and I want you to go down and have a conversation." "

    Okay, I understand. I'll change clothes and I'll go down later."

    Aunt Li nodded and left.

    Zhexi didn't delay after changing her clothes, and went downstairs directly.

    After Zhexi sat down, Mr.     Fang asked with concern: "Have you finished dealing with your affairs?

    "

Nothing to do, then you can go to work in the company tomorrow, and take Ziqing's car." After the last cooperation conversation, Mr. Fang has already started the preparation work, and has introduced many talents one after another. It just so happens that Zhexi is here. , these people can be organized in an orderly manner, and the work can be carried out systematically...

    "Okay, Mr. Fang." Zhexi agreed with a smile on his face, but he was thinking in his heart that he should hurry up to buy a car and find a way to go out to live quickly. ...Otherwise, after he finishes matching his daughter and then matching his son, he will be exhausted to death.

    "It's too strange to call Mr. Fang, you and Ziqing are of the same age, so how about it, you will call me Uncle Fang from now on."

    From a simple partner to a relationship between the elder and the younger, the distance has been shortened a lot .

    Zhexi bit the bullet and called Uncle Fang... Mr. Fang happily agreed.

    The two chatted for a while, and Fang Ziqing and Fang Ziche also came back.