71

Zhexi got off the plane and took a taxi back to his residence. It was already night when he arrived at the community.

    She still has to go to work tomorrow morning, after taking a shower, calling Su Mochen and Zhexi, she went to bed... When the

    alarm rang the next day, she got up to wash, had breakfast, and then drove to the company.

    At the elevator entrance of the company, Zhexi met Fang Ziqing.

    Fang Ziqing raised his eyebrows at her: "Nice abs...very attractive."

    "What?" Zhexi didn't react for a while...

    Fang Ziqing smiled, and poked Zhexi's left belly with his finger...

    Fang Ziqing This movement... A scene flashed in Zhexi's mind quickly. She turned slightly and glanced at Fang Ziqing: "What are you doing     ?

    "

farther away.

    When she reached Fang Ziqing's floor, she waved at Zhexi and went out with a smile.

    As soon as Zhexi entered the office, he called Wan Lizhe.

    "Who did you send the video of us playing basketball together?" Fang Ziqing must have watched it, otherwise why would he act like that.

    "Why did you come back so early? I thought you would arrive in the afternoon."

    "Don't make detours, tell me the truth, who did you send it to?"

    "No one," Wan Lizhe pressed the car Window, said with a smile, "Only your wife and Fang Ziche..." He tapped the window sill with his finger, "But let me declare in advance that I took the initiative to send the share for your wife, but the share in Fang Ziche's hand, He himself had the cheek to ask me for it..."

    "Well..." Zhexi rubbed his temples, "Don't spread the word anymore, especially don't put this on the Internet." "

    I know, don't worry."

    End After the call, Zhexi started working.

    At noon, the four of them ate together, but they just went outside.

    After Fang Ziche separated from them, Qiao An said to them, "My sister has a job here this week, and she said she would like to come and see me on the weekend." "Did you agree?" Zhe

    Xidun Stop, turn your head to look at Joan.

    "I've already sent her the address of the villa. She should come over this Saturday night."

    Zhexi nodded slightly, and began to think about it.

    After work, Zhexi went to Fang's house for dinner, and after dealing with Fang Ziche (playing games with him for a while), Zhexi went to Fang Ziqing's room.

    "Why do you want to come here today?" Fang Ziqing handed her a glass of juice, "Aren't you afraid that my dad will mess with the mandarin ducks?" "It's been a

    long time since I came here, and I should have a meal with

    Uncle Fang ."

    Fang Zi Qing nodded and sat beside her.

    Zhexi took a sip of the juice, and her tone seemed a little casual: "Do you have any plans for Saturday night?" "

    Probably not."

    "Then let's go to Wan Lizhe's house to play mahjong together? We will all be there..."

    " Play mahjong?" Fang Ziqing shook his head and smiled, "Forget it, I'm so unlucky..." "It's just for