5

Su Mochen looked slightly surprised, obviously he didn't expect such a person to be so clumsy.

"I didn't ask you to be my bodyguard." Su Mochen braced himself and said coldly.

"Mr. Wei has already prepaid my salary for one year." Before arriving, Wei Feng gave her a card and some cash, "Whether you like it or not, I will be your personal bodyguard for this year." bodyguard.

Su Mochen frowned, and his stomach hurt even worse when he was disturbed by this person.

Seeing her sinking slightly while biting her lip and pressing her belly, Zhexi also panicked, and quickly got up to support her.

"Don't touch me." As soon as she hugged her, she frowned, trying to push herself away.

"They're all sick, so why bother?" Zhexi said angrily. As soon as Zhexi exerted a little force, her struggle became much weaker, but her mouth was still stubborn.

"Say it, don't touch me." Her lips were pale, and her forehead was covered with tiny beads of sweat.

Zhexi couldn't bear it, and unconsciously softened her voice: "I'll help you go back to the bedroom to rest."

"No need."

"Why are you so stubborn?" Zhexi said fiercely.

The person who was still struggling weakly before, was struggling even

harder by this attack: "Let go." Not only did Zhexi not let go, but she subconsciously tightened her grip.

Su Mochen was so angry that he lowered his head angrily and bit the back of her hand.

"!!!" The severe pain made Zhexi let go of his hand in an instant, and as soon as he

let go, Su Mochen's body was unsteady and about to fall to one side. She is so weak now, she struggled hard just now, and now she can't stand up at all.

Seeing that she was about to fall, Zhexi subconsciously reached out to catch her.

Su Mochen glared at her angrily, conveying the emotions in his heart with his eyes: Don't hug me!

Zhexi also stared back fiercely: Are you a dog? Even biting people!

The two stared at each other for several seconds.

It wasn't until later that Su Mochen was completely exhausted that Zhexi took the opportunity to gently hug her and send her back to the bedroom to rest. Even if she didn't want to be embraced, she could only stare like a tiger with its teeth pulled out, without any deterrent effect.

Zhexi put the eccentric woman back on the bed, pulled the quilt over her, and came out.

The back of the hand was a bit horrible, with traces of blood and teeth marks grimly all over it... I was sick, and still bit me so hard!

Anger is anger, but Zhexi can't leave her sick alone. Zhexi was thinking while washing the back of his hands in the bathroom. When he hugged her, the skin he touched was very hot. He must have a fever. She just covered her abdomen with her hands. Could it be a stomachache? Zhexi wasn't sure, but he had to do something anyway. After rummaging through boxes and cabinets for a long time, I found nothing, and there was no medicine at home. Instead, he found a bunch of keys. Zhexi took the keys and twisted the door lock. They matched.

Zhexi put the key in his pants pocket and went out. After asking and fumbling, he found a retail pharmacy.

He imitated Su Mochen and covered the upper left side of his abdomen, and described some pain symptoms. The pharmacy owner was basically sure that it was a stomach problem. After buying some medicine for fever and stomach problems, and some ointment for himself to smear on the back of his hands, Zhexi hurriedly returned. There was a patient at home, which was quite worrying.