99

Zhexi hugged Niansu and went back after having a meal with Su Mochen.

    Su Mochen still has work to do, so it's not good for Zhexi to delay her here.

    "Come back earlier in the evening..." Before leaving, Zhexi rubbed against Su Mochen's side again, whispering to suggest...

    "Well..." Su Mochen's ears warmed up, and he responded softly.

    "Then I'm leaving?" Zhexi stood up holding Niansu.

    Su Mochen also stood up, and stretched out his hand to straighten Niansu's cap.

    "I'll ask Secretary Liang to take you off."

    Su Mochen went out with the two of them, walked to Secretary Liang's workbench, and motioned to her.

    "Go back." At the elevator entrance, Zhexi tilted her head and said to Su Mochen.

    "Well, be careful on the road." Nian Su had already fallen asleep in Zhexi's arms, and Su Mochen whispered.

    Zhexi entered the elevator, turned around and smiled slightly at the person standing outside the elevator.

    Facing that gentle smile, Su Mochen's heart palpitated for a moment...uncontrollable, for no reason...

    she subconsciously pressed the elevator button before it closed.

    Under the surprised expressions of Secretary Liang and Zhexi, he walked in.

    "I'll just send them off, you can go back to work." Su Mochen's tone was cold, and he couldn't hear the ups and downs inside.

    "Okay, President Su." Secretary Liang bowed and left.

    Zhexi was a little surprised that she did this suddenly, but she didn't say anything on her face.

    Some people got into the elevator halfway, all of them were employees of the Su Corporation. When they met Su Mochen, they would politely call "Hi Boss Su", and Su Mochen replied lightly with "Hmm".

    Although everyone was curious about the relationship between the woman holding the child and their Xiao Su, no one dared to stare at, explore, or ask, and only speculated secretly in their hearts...

    When I arrived at Su's revolving door, I happened to meet a partner who had been very enthusiastic about Su Mochen before.

    As usual, the partner was earlier than the agreed time, and this time it was more than an hour earlier.

    "What a coincidence, Mr. Su," the man said with a smile on his face, "I happen to be doing business nearby, so I came here first when I passed by."

    Su Mochen frowned slightly.

    "Do you have time now?" He didn't connect Zhexi, who was holding a baby baby, with Mr. Su at all, so he continued, "It's not convenient for Fang to talk..." "Sorry," Su Mochen said

    directly Interrupted him, "I'm going to send off my lover and daughter now."

    "Lover?!" The man turned his face to look at her side, his lips were trembling, and finally his eyes fell on the milk baby in Zhexi's arms. Come on, stammering, "Daughter~ daughter?"

    Zhexi smiled at the man, and deliberately leaned against Su Mochen.

    The man's face was ashen, and there was no other sound from his mouth.

    "Let's make an appointment another day." Su Mochen's eyes were calm, he tugged on Zhexi's sleeve, and walked around him.

    After getting into the car, Zhexi couldn't suppress the smile on his lips.