54

It was already one o'clock in the morning when we left the airport. Mr. Fang sent a driver to pick up Zhexi. During this time, Zhexi would stay at Mr. Fang's house temporarily. This was what Mr. Fang strongly requested. I had no choice but to agree...

    After about an hour, I arrived at the place.

    After the driver got out of the car, he opened the car door for Zhexi respectfully. He said in a respectful tone, "Mr. Fang is still waiting for you in the tea room. After you enter, Mrs. Li will take you there." Zhexi looked at the time, and it was

    already It's two o'clock in the night, so late, Mr. Fang is still waiting for her... From this point of view, Mr. Fang is really sincere...

    The driver opened the trunk and carried Zhexi's luggage to the place that had been prepared in advance in the guest room.

    Zhexi entered the door, glanced around, and followed Aunt Li to the tea room. As soon as he entered the room, there was a faint scent of tea... "

    Xiao Jin is here, sit down quickly," Mr. Fang said with a smile on his face, "This is freshly brewed tea, try it quickly."

    "Mr. Fang, you are too polite," Zhexi hurriedly took a sip from the teacup after sitting down, "It tastes good, but I don't know much about tea... …I don’t know the type of tea.”

    Mr. Fang smiled heartily: “Young people don’t know much about tea, and I did the same when I was young.”

    Zhexi followed suit with a smile.

    "This is Maojian from Xinyang," Mr. Fang explained. "Every year when the new tea comes out, an old friend will send me some new tea from Xinyang." Zhexi tasted the cup again (starting to pretend)

    .

    "The last time you came, you didn't stay too long. I didn't have a chance to tell you about many things at home. It just so happens that you're going to live here for a while this time, so I'll tell you about our family first." Zhexi put down the

    glass , showing an appearance of listening carefully.

    "I have a son and a daughter, and they all live at home now." Speaking of family, Mr. Fang added a little more tenderness in his tone, "The eldest daughter is Fang Ziqing, 27 years old, and now serves as the vice president of the company."

    Zhexi was waiting for Mr. Fang to introduce his son's situation. Unexpectedly, he suddenly asked, "Xiao Jin, how old are you this year?" "

    26 years old."

    "Only one year younger than Ziqing," Mr. Fang smiled with satisfaction, After sipping a cup of tea, he continued, "My youngest son is Fang Ziche. He is 23 years old this year. He has been working as an intern at the bottom of the company after graduating from university.

    " Ask, I found out later that Mr. Fang's wife died of illness in his early years. Mr. Fang was also an infatuated person, and he has never remarried since then... After

    introducing the basic situation of the family, the two chatted casually about other things... Consider It's tiring to go all the way to Zhexi, and Mr. Fang can't delay her for too long.

    After Zhexi came out of the tea room, Aunt Li led Zhexi to the guest room prepared in advance. Mr. Fang's house has three floors, and her guest room is on the third floor.

    Mrs. Li led her in, said a few polite words, and then left.

    The guest room is very large, almost as big as her previous one-bedroom room. The style of the room is more retro, which belongs to that kind of low-key luxury... Zhexi has