9

There were red marks on Jin Zhexi's face, one by one, she didn't care, she rubbed it a few times at random, and then went downstairs to wait for Su Mochen.

    In the evening, it is not so hot, and occasionally there are a few breezes, which make people very comfortable.

    She stepped on the stones and waited for about five minutes before she came down.

    Jin Zhexi walked a few steps closer to her, tilted his head and asked, "What do you eat?"

    Su Mochen avoided her gaze, and whispered, "There is a fast food restaurant in front." step away.

    Jin Zhexi stood on the spot, staring at her back for a long time: she was slender and lonely.

    I don't know what kind of environment he grew up in to develop such a forbearing and stubborn temperament...

    Under the dim street lights, the hazy figure gradually drifted away, and Zhexi quickly chased after him.

    When he arrived at the fast food restaurant, Su Mochen ordered a bowl of porridge, a steamed bun, and a scrambled egg with tomatoes.

    Jin Zhexi ordered fried pork with fungus, braised eggplant, a chicken leg, two meatballs, and a bowl of rice.

    The two sat facing each other, Su Mochen's brows were a little worried, and what she heard in the bathroom disturbed her a little. The people and things that she had been trying to avoid, she never expected to face them again so soon.

    Jin Zhexi was really hungry. After filling his stomach half full, he asked, "Where will I live in the future?"

    "That's your business." Su Mochen frowned.

    Su Mochen's place is a one-bedroom house, which cannot accommodate two people. Jin Zhexi knows this, but the problem is that she doesn't have any identity documents now, who will rent the house to her?

    "Can I stay at your place first? We can buy a bed first..."

    Su Mochen put down the bowl and chopsticks, and looked up at her.

    Jin Zhexi was so stared at by her that she couldn't speak anymore.

    "Then I'll figure it out myself." Jin Zhexi said awkwardly.

    "I'm done eating." Su Mochen said in a cold tone, stood up sideways, stepped on his high heels and left without looking back.

    Jin Zhexi pushed away the dinner plate, leaned back on the chair slumped, and looked at Mo Mo's figure with his head tilted. As he walked further and further away, he became smaller and smaller. The woman named Su Mochen made Jin Zhexi feel the frustration for the first time.

    After sitting for an unknown amount of time, Jin Zhexi got up and left the fast food restaurant, and called Wei Feng annoyedly.

    Wei Feng was not surprised to receive her call. He had foreseen these situations before.

    "Everything here has been dealt with. I can go back tomorrow. Let's make an appointment to discuss this matter in the evening." Wei Feng's voice was calm and powerful.

    "Then see you tomorrow night."

    Seeing you tomorrow night means that she will have another night on Su Mochen's narrow sofa tonight, even if both parties are reluctant.

    Because he was in a bad mood, Jin Zhexi wandered outside until very late before going back.

    When I arrived at the community, it was close to twelve o'clock at night. Su Mochen was already asleep, but she was woken up again.