51

Early the next morning, Zhexi got up early as usual, and drove to Su Mochen's community with breakfast.

    When she arrived, Su Mochen had already washed up. Today is soy milk fritters, meat buns wrapped in vegetables.

    Zhexi arranged the breakfast on the small table, and the two sat down to eat facing each other.

    Zhexi stuffed the fried dough sticks in the soymilk for a while (the soymilk had already been poured into the bowl), took another bite out, looked up and said, "I'm going to Wan's today, you put me there, and then you go directly Drive to Su's."

    "Didn't you leave your job?"

    "I haven't picked up anything yet."

    Su Mochen nodded.

    Holding the chopsticks, Zhexi stirred the soy milk in the bowl, hesitating and whispering, "Shall we have lunch together at noon? I won't go to your company, just outside."

    Su Mochen looked up at her.

    Zhexi lowered her head with a shy expression: "I'm afraid I can't help but miss you."

    Su Mochen raised his hand and poked her on the head: "Hurry up and eat."

    Zhexi put down his chopsticks and walked to her side , squatted down, and tilted his head on her lap: "Promise me, we will have dinner together at noon."

    Her hair was short and curly, brown, and very thick. Su Mochen had the urge to touch it, but he couldn't bear it. Stopped... She withdrew her hand that was outstretched in mid-air, and patted Zhexi's neck instead, pretending to be slightly annoyed: "You sit back and eat well."

    Zhexi looked up at her, his eyes were so soft, like a bird The coquettish milk cat: "Then do you agree?"

    Su Mochen said helplessly: "I can't find another bodyguard like you."

    Zhexi showed a row of neat little white teeth, and asked mischievously: "Which type am I?"

    Su Mochen flicked the hair behind his ears awkwardly, but didn't answer.

    Zhexi stared blankly, and was caught by this inadvertent gesture again...

    She got up and half-bent, hugged Su Mochen all of a sudden, her head resting on his neck, and even her tone was soft: "What do you want me to do, you are so charming and beautiful even with your hair up, I feel I can't escape for the rest of my life..."

    The man's warm breath came over from his neck, it was numb and slightly itchy... Su Mochen's breathing stagnated, and his ears slowly She was blushing, and her cheeks couldn't help burning up...

    "Zhexi..." Su Mochen's voice trembled slightly, "You go and sit on the opposite side first..."

    Zhexi turned her head slightly to look at her, and someone unexpectedly Blushing, and those cute little ears that are pink in the white... She leaned over and whispered in Su Mochen's ear: "I really want to kiss you."

    Su Mochen

    tightly clenched the clothes beside him ...Heartbeat speeded up inexplicably...

    Zhexi let go of her quickly, and sat back to her original position obediently...

    Su Mochen breathed out slightly, his expression looked a little embarrassed...

    As for why someone suddenly Let go of her hand, naturally because she knew that if she hugged her (the desire for kissing had been ignited), she would immediately have a physiological reaction, and she would probably be strangled to death by Su Mochen... When Zhexi lowered her head to eat