68

"Miss me?"

    This was the first sentence Zhexi said to her when she came back from the south...

    Zhexi gently pecked at her neck, Su Mochen's breathing gradually accelerated, and her face was flushed...

    Zhexi turned her face slightly, her lips caressed her earlobe, her warm breath wrapped in a low panting voice: "I miss you...I miss you so much..." She hasn't seen her for a week... "Um

    ... ..." Su Mochen tilted his head, stretched out his hand to gently hold her hand, "Zhexi, don't..."

    Zhexi closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down...

    she slowly raised her head, and put her hands on her shoulders. sideways, looking at her tenderly... Sighing softly in my heart, I finally just leaned over and kissed her on the forehead: "I'm going to take a shower."

    She got up and walked out of the bedroom door, took out her pajamas from her backpack, and went to the bathroom She took a cold shower in the bathroom...

    After the heat on her face slowly receded, Su Mochen got up from the bed... Thinking of the man's fiery eyes before, she blushed and changed into trousers again... She put Zhe Xi picked up Xi's backpack from the floor and put it on the sofa...then sat on the small stool and waited for her to come out.

    More than ten minutes later, Zhexi came out of the bathroom. She wiped her hair with a towel as she walked...

    Zhexi moved a stool and sat beside her, leaned her head towards her, and handed her the towel: "Chenchen, wipe it for me." Hair..." I deliberately called her that... so that she could get used to it in advance.

    Dust? Su Mochen paused... He took the towel embarrassingly: "Why did you come back so early?" "

    I originally planned to come back today," Zhexi folded his hands on Su Mochen's lap, She leaned her head on her arm, "I just wanted to give you a surprise, so I didn't tell you in advance."

    The corners of Su Mochen's lips curved slightly...and suddenly thought of something else, she slowed down her movements and spoke with Anger: "Don't pick up your clothes casually outside in the future..." Especially when there are boys around, and of course you can't when girls are around... Anyway, it's not allowed.

    Zhexi looked up at her with a dazed expression...She had no idea that Wan Lizhe had sent the edited video to Su Mochen, and that the action of picking up clothes was subconscious, she didn't have much impression...Su

    Mochen When pinching her left cheek lightly, Zhexi held her hand and asked with a blink of an eye, "When did I lift my clothes outside?" "

    You don't remember?"

    Both of them looked at each other suspiciously... Then Zhexi Rubbing the tip of her nose with the back of her hand and trying to recall, a picture suddenly flashed in her mind, and she said, "Is it time to play basketball?"

    Yes.

    Zhexi pressed the back of her hand with her thumb: "Then how do you know? " "

    Su Mochen put the towel in her hand, got up and went to the bedroom to get the phone, and showed her the previous video...

    After the video ended, Zhexi clicked play again, and this action was repeated several times in a row. , the corners of someone's mouth turned up more and more...

    "Okay," Su Mochen took the phone and put it on the table, "the hair over there hasn't been dried yet. "

    "Oh. "Zhexi tilted her head slightly to facilitate her movements.