87

After a string of tears fell, Fang Ziqing lay back on the bed unsteadily, sobbing in the quilt, her chest heaving...

    She didn't do this because of other things, she was always calm and reserved, but now she is like a child, I can't even control myself from crying.

    After so many years, I still can't let go of her, can't let go of my feelings for her... Only she knows how hard those days tortured by longing are.

    It’s hard to break through the ego, muster up the courage to try again, but was rejected many times by the other party, the more I think about it, the sadder it becomes, the more I think about it, the sadder it is...

    Her showing love again is a burden for Ren Chuyu and bother. A broken mirror is hard to reunite, and everything in the past will be just memories... Thinking of this, Fang Ziqing's heart seems to be cut open, and there is a trickle of sad blood... I am tired from crying, and my head is

    torn It hurt like a crack, and my body and mind were tortured and squeezed...

    I don't know how long it took, Fang Ziqing seemed to hear a knock on the door...

    She didn't want to speak, and she didn't have the energy to answer...

    A few seconds later , Joan came in by himself.

    After he came in and closed the door, he didn't move anymore. In fact, he was a little at a loss... He had never seen Fang Ziqing like this, fragile, helpless and pitiful, making people feel sorry for her.

    After typing the manuscript over and over again in her stomach, Joan finally failed to speak.

    Blinking a tear from his drooping eyes, Fang Zi asked in a hoarse voice, "She... asked you to take me home?"

    Although she couldn't bear it, Qiao An still nodded slightly.

    "Then... you... go out first, I'll clean up."

    Qiao An opened his mouth, but finally swallowed the words... He retreated in silence...

    Fang Ziqing struggled to get up, washed briefly, and then changed After returning her clothes, she finally stood in front of the bed, staring at Ren Chuyu's quilt in a daze.

    She was considering whether to take this away. Ren Chuyu has a cleanliness habit. No matter where she goes to work, she brings the quilts and sheets by herself...

    "Qiao An." Fang Ziqing called out.

    Joan came in.

    "Go find something like a storage bag, pack the quilt, bed sheet and pillows and take them home."

    The surprise in Joan's eyes was obvious...

    "These things belong to my sister..."

    "Others Would I want it?"

    "My sister is a bit of a clean freak...she's not used to it..." "

    I know," Fang Ziqing glanced at him and sighed deeply, "I just want to keep it in mind..."

    This The words

    were too heart-wrenching...

    Joan fell down immediately... and began to actively help her find storage bags.

    After packing up and packing their things, the two left.

    "Follow this navigation." As soon as Qiao An got into the car and put on his seat belt, Fang Ziqing turned on the voice map navigation.