64

Zhexi looked around and whispered to Qiao An: "Let's go, Wan Lizhe is still waiting for us." "

    Okay." Qiao An followed closely behind Zhexi.

    Wan Lizhe has been waiting for the two of them with his back against the car, and when the two approached, he hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "How is it going? Is everything going well?" Seeing his old friend

    and savior, Joan hugged him excitedly. Wan Lizhe said in an excited tone, "It went well, and... Zhexi is very powerful."

    Zhexi glanced at the two of them, and urged, "Get in the car, we have to get out of here quickly."

    "Yes, yes, yes," Wan said. Li Zhe echoed, "Listen to Zhexi."

    "Joan, take the co-pilot," Zhexi opened the back door and bent in, then said to Wan Lizhe, who was in charge of driving, "you can go."

    Wan Li Zhe kicked the accelerator, and the three disappeared into the night.

    Zhexi and Wan Lizhe packed their backpacks and luggage in the hotel in advance and put them in the trunk, so the three of them drove directly to the house of Wan Lizhe's friend (the person who lent his car) and exchanged pleasantries for a while. Immediately afterwards, I drove them to the high-speed rail station...

    It was already the afternoon of the second day after buying the tickets and getting on the train to return to the original city.

    Zhexi didn't go back to her residence either. After getting out of the high-speed rail station, she took a taxi with them to Wan Lizhe's villa.

    The three of them tossed and tossed all night, and were extremely sleepy. After taking a shower at the residence, they went back to their rooms to sleep.

    When I opened my eyes, it was night again. She turned on the light, sat up and leaned on the pillow, picked up the phone and swiped open the screen to check. There were no missed calls, and no WeChat messages...

    These two days were busy with Joan's business, and she didn't talk to Su Mo. Chen contacted...

    She clicked on the WeChat dialog box between the two of them, typed a line, deleted it and quit... Finally, she called, but no one answered...

    Zhexi was about to make a second call when there was a ring outside the door knocking.

    "Wait a minute," Zhexi changed her pajamas, put on normal clothes, walked over to open the door, and there was Joan outside the door, and she asked, "What's the matter?" Joan rubbed the back of her head with a shy expression

    : "We are now I want to order food, I wonder if you have anything you want to eat..."

    "You can order whatever you want, I can do it." "

    Okay, then Li Zhe and I will order."

    Zhexi hummed. After he left, Zhexi also opened the door and went out. She went to the balcony of the villa, sat on a white semicircle chair and called Su Mochen.

    No one answered the ring for a long time... Zhexi rubbed her chin and called again, this time she heard a familiar voice...

    Zhexi

    held the phone silently, and she didn't answer until the man called her name It's over...

    "Why didn't you talk just now?" Su Mochen pushed the door into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

    "I want to hear more of your voice."

    Su Mochen's ears felt hot, she unconsciously rubbed the corner of the book on the table with her hand, and asked, "What have you been up to these two days?" It was obviously the weekend, but this There is no phone number or message...