41

Since it would take more than two hours to go back, she and Su Mochen were ready to pack up and leave after playing poker.

    On the way back, Su Mochen was driving, and Zhexi was sitting in the passenger seat.

    Worried that Su Mochen would be hungry, Zhexi took out the bread from her backpack, broke it into small portions, and fed it to her bit by bit, maybe because the bread was delicious, or Su Mochen was really hungry, anyway, she He didn't hesitate to refuse (the feeding section was in the suburbs, and there were almost no vehicles... Su Mochen kept his eyes locked on the front during the process).

    After feeding the food, Zhexi felt very refreshed. She turned on the music on her mobile phone and played an English song "Five hundred miles" (the version sung by Justin Timberlake; Carey Mulligan; Stark Sands). Soothing music, she ate the rest of the slice of bread...

    it was night when she got home. The two went back to Su Mochen first, and then Zhexi drove the car back to his community.

    When Zhexi took a shower and sat on the sofa in front of the small table, she found that there were two missed calls on the screen of her mobile phone... These two calls were from Mr. Fang (it was the noodle soup that caused her to Mr. indirectly injured).

    She vaguely guessed that the purpose of Mr. Fang's call should be about cooperation.

    She sat on the sofa and called back the phone, and the call was connected quickly... Obviously she was waiting for her... After

    the two chatted for a while, Mr. Fang went straight to the topic, and it really was about cooperation ...It's just that this time Zhexi has made great changes to the content of the cooperation. Mr. Fang was quite surprised after hearing this...but soon showed greater interest, and hoped that the two sides could meet next weekend.

    After talking with Mr. Fang, Zhexi called Wei Feng and Wan Lizhe one after another. Wei Feng only told him to be cautious, and didn't say much else... Wan Lizhe was overwhelmed by Zhexi's bold idea at first. Shocked, and then his reaction was the same as that of Mr. Fang, showing great interest...

    "This matter is no small matter," Zhexi persuaded patiently, "You must think clearly." Once Wan Lizhe made this decision, it meant that he chose to stand on the opposite side of the family... the seriousness of the consequences One can imagine.

    "Don't worry, I've thought it through, and I will be responsible for my actions," Wan Lizhe extinguished the cigarette in his hand in the ashtray, "You will tell me Mr. Fang's address and your identity in a moment Send me the information, and I'll go online to book two air tickets."

    "It's not that urgent, we won't go until next weekend." "

    It's not a bad thing to be prepared in advance." Different from the usual lazy style, this This time, Wan Lizhe was very active, and it seemed that he wanted to get out of Wanshi impatiently... "

    That's fine, I'll send you the message later." Zhexi guessed Wan Lizhe before calling Will agree to this matter, but I didn't expect him to be so active... I guess he has seen through their cold and fake family relationship... Two

    days passed in the blink of an eye, maybe because he had a new direction in his heart. Li Zhe's face has not smelled as bad as before these two days.

    Zhexi felt that it was a little dangerous for him to do this, so she beat him again while they were having lunch together.

    "Your reactions in the past two days have not been right. As long as you are not blind, you can see that you are in a good mood. This will quickly arouse suspicion... Wan Yucheng will check you out as soon as he is sure that something is wrong. You."