31

Zhexi doesn't really like drinking coffee, she always thinks it tastes a bit bitter and weird, even if milk and sugar are added.

    But today she had the idea to try. She didn't sleep well last night, especially in the second half of the night. She was disturbed by the inexplicable itching on her back and felt a little hot inside. She got up and turned on the air conditioner, but felt cold again. I felt hot, and tossed and tossed for a long time...

    I woke up this morning and yawned, the circles around my eyes were blue, and I knew I didn't sleep well last night.

    Seeing her listless and sleepy, Xiao Lin kindly suggested: "Why don't you drink some coffee, this thing refreshes you, and you won't feel so uncomfortable after drinking it." Zhexi paused her fingertips slightly, her expression seemed to be hesitating

    , Xiao Lin continued: "I have special coffee sugar here, you can put two in it, this will dilute the original bitterness of the coffee, and it still feels good to drink." Zhexi listened     . She covered her mouth and yawned again, she was really sleepy... It seems that she must have some drink today, she got up and took the cup to get the coffee, but she didn't use Xiao Lin's candy, she brought it with her She took out a few pieces of candy from her candy box, put them all into a white porcelain cup, and finally stuffed two pieces into her own mouth. The sour taste woke her up a lot...     Xiao Lin looked at it curiously. She, Zhexi tilted her head, held the candy box forward and gave it away: "Would you like to try it?"     Xiao Lin nodded a few times.     Zhexi took one for him, then put it back in his pocket.     The two bulged their cheeks and ate sugar and worked while drinking coffee. It felt quite novel... At     noon, Zhexi, Xiao Lin and several other colleagues went to the restaurant area for dinner.     "I just saw Manager Wan go out in a suit and leather shoes." Xiao Qi moved his head forward, lowered his volume, and whispered to them. Wan Lizhe basically didn't wear formal clothes when he came to the company, unless he was receiving distinguished guests or had important appointments.     Zhexi couldn't help eating much slower.

    Ah Chen (the man who sneered before) said clearly: "I guess I have fallen in love with some girl again." After

    hearing that, Xiao Qi couldn't help but clicked his tongue, and he didn't know whether he was more envious or more sarcastic in his tone. One point: "If we had one-tenth of the charm of Manager Wan, we wouldn't be alone until now..." Xiao Qi bit the word charm very hard.

    In fact, Wan Lizhe's other things are fine, except that his private life is a bit too casual and chaotic. I don't know if he got the atmosphere there when he was studying abroad or it's just his nature... Zhexi puts his chopsticks to close the plate, and pretends to get up and leave

    .

    Several people looked at her inexplicably, and asked, "What's the matter? You don't want to eat?" "

    Today's food is a bit weird, I can't swallow it."

    After Zhexi left, several people looked at each other, bowed their heads and tasted again. The dishes on the dinner plate: "Doesn't this taste the same as yesterday's? Don't you think there's anything wrong?"

    Someone answered: "Who knows, let's eat quickly." The few people just had a serious meal.

    Zhexi peeled off a piece of candy, stuffed it into her mouth, and closed her eyes to rest on the sofa in the leisure area.

    She had a premonition that the person Wan Lizhe was going to meet today should be Su Mochen... Zhexi frowned, and the feeling of boredom from yesterday hit her again... She took out her phone, stroked Su Mochen's name, I wanted to dial the button several times, but finally gave up...