40

Zhexi woke up first in the morning, and when she woke up, she found that she was lying on her side, clinging to Su Mochen... a bit like a baby snuggling up to her mother...

    She blushed and moved away... her eyes didn't move for a moment. Staring at Su Mochen who was still asleep for a moment... Unconsciously clenched the quilt... Such a beautiful sleeping face, I was really afraid that I would not be able to control it for a while, so I went up and kissed secretly...

    She didn't dare to look more, secretly Slipped out of bed, went to the bathroom and changed back into her clothes... After washing, she took Su Mochen's key (under the table) and went outside to buy breakfast... When

    she came back with breakfast, Su Mochen had already changed The clothes are being washed...

    Zhexi went to the small kitchen to get the plates, bowls and spoons, and arranged the breakfast on the small table one by one.

    Except for working hours, when Su Mochen puts on some light makeup, she basically wears no makeup during the rest of the time...but she is also very good-looking without makeup, clear water hibiscus...completely natural beauty...Su Mochen wipes her face with a towel

    and After getting water stains on his hands, he sat opposite Zhexi.

    "After dinner, come home with me and feed Chenchen first." She poured some cat food for Wan Lizhe before she went to the bar yesterday, but that amount was definitely not enough for today.

    "Yeah."

    Now that she and Su Mochen get along so harmoniously and friendlyly, it feels like they are living together... She secretly thought about finding a suitable opportunity to talk about herself with Su Mochen in the future...

    Eat After dinner, Zhexi packed up the dishes and went into the small kitchen. Su Mochen went to the bathroom to wash his hands, and hydrated himself by the way...

    The two finished at about the same time, and then went out with their mobile phones and necessary things.

    When they arrived at Zhexi's house, the two of them changed their shoes at the same time...

    "Hey cat," Zhexi reached out and poked the back of Su Mochen's hand, "I'll go to the bedroom and change." "Okay.

    "

    Su Mochen walked to the cat litter, squatted down, and poured some canned cat food for Chen Chen. A few days ago, Zhexi bought Xiao Chenchen a water dispenser suitable for cats. The water flows and circulates... and she can drink water even when people are not at home, which is more convenient... Zhexi changed the mix today very

    well It is casual, and relatively neutral: white jeans on the lower body, a white T-shirt and a white casual jacket on the upper body.

    She walked over and squatted by Su Mochen's side without saying a word, hoping that the woman would take the initiative to notice her changes...

    But Su Mochen was just touching Xiao Chenchen's head... She didn't even look at it She took a look... In the end, she nudged Su Mochen with her elbow first...

    Su Mochen withdrew his hand and looked at her.

    "It's time to go." I wanted to say, do I look good in this outfit today? But after meeting her eyes, Zhexi couldn't speak again.

    Su Mochen nodded, and then said, "I'm going to wash my hands."

    In fact, Zhexi wore white to match Su Mochen... Su Mochen wore a black sports suit today, and tied a ponytail , quite a heroic feeling...