60

Zhexi usually set the alarm clock at 5:30, but she woke up at 5:00.

    It’s still a little dark around, but I can clearly see the person next to the pillow through the light from the gap in the curtains, and the tiny and cute hairs on her face...

    Eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, lips, every part of Zhexi is staring carefully. , Seeing it made her heart melt... The deep love in her eyes was almost overflowing... She rubbed Su Mochen's ankles, tops, and soles with her feet... Finally, she stretched her hands under the thin quilt, He lifted up his pajamas, and pressed his palms against his lower abdomen~ gently rubbing... It

    was delicate and soft, and the hand felt so good.

    Su Mochen snorted, pulled her hand out of her clothes, and said lazily, "Don't trouble me." "

    Oh." Zhexi held her hand instead.

    After lying obediently for two minutes, Zhexi gently got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

    She went to brush her teeth, and the cherry blossom-flavored toothpaste smelled delicious.

    She lifted the quilt again and lay back, held Su Mochen's fingers, squeezed them softly for a while, then turned sideways to kiss Su Mochen's lips, nose tip, eyes... Su Mochen was finally so sleepy by

    someone none.

    She opened her eyes and looked sideways at Zhexi: "Why did you wake up so early?"

    Zhexi also turned to look at her, stretching out her fingers and stroking the hair around her ears: "I can't bear to sleep."

    Su Mochen smiled in his eyes, curled up inside. gentle.

    No matter how unwilling you are, you still have to ask some questions: "When are you going back?"

    "Tomorrow afternoon."

    Zhexi leaned over, hugged her, with an aggrieved look: "I don't want you to go... If you go, I What should I do if I miss you?"

    Su Mochen gently stroked her back, "I'll see you again."

    Zhexi rubbed her neck, acting like a kitten.

    After cuddling and hugging for a while, the two of them got up.

    After washing up, they planned to go out for breakfast.

    Su Mochen knocked on Wen Ting's door. After opening the door, Wen Ting glanced at Zhexi who was standing behind Su Mochen, and then said hello to Su Mochen politely: "Morning, Senior Su," and then pretended With a look of ignorance, "Zhexi, you are here too... When did you come here?"

    "Last night," Zhexi pursed her lips and sniggered from behind, "Let's go out for breakfast together, I treat you."

    "Okay." The two sang together, in perfect harmony.

    After entering the elevator, Su Mochen lightly twisted Zhexi's arm, and Zhexi leaned over to approach her.

    Su Mochen hesitated for a moment, then turned his head and whispered, "Don't think I don't know." Zhexi was able to accurately find her hotel room number, it must have been Wen Ting who told her...the two of them were breathing secretly ...

    That tone of voice is really touching... Zhexi's lips curved, and she lowered her head and whispered in Su Mochen's ear: "If you are so cute, I'm really afraid that I can't help but kiss you here "

    Su Mochen was stunned for a moment, then turned to the outside (away from danger)...but the tips of his ears gradually turned red...

    Zhexi rubbed his nose and smiled, thinking that his wife is really cute, and really wanted to hug her Holding it high...