58

Fang Ziqing was still talking next to him, but Zhexi didn't listen to a word...

    "I have a headache, and I want to go back to my room to rest."

    Fang Ziqing stopped talking, and she picked up the cup beside Zhexi and handed it to her: "Drink the rest of the lemonade before going to bed."

    Zhe Xi drank it down in one gulp...it was so sour that it was bubbling, it was a reflection of his mood at the moment...

    Zhe Xi went up to the third floor in a daze, walked across the square In Ziche's room, there was a click. Fang Ziche opened the door and came out. He called Zhexi, and Zhexi looked back at him...

    "Sister Zhexi..." He walked up to Zhexi, With a concerned tone, "Are you okay? Does your headache hurt?"

    It hurts so badly, it comes from the bottom of my heart...

    "It's okay," Zhexi's voice was a little weak, "It's getting late, hurry up Go to sleep."

    Fang Ziche stood there motionless, with worry in his eyes.

    "Don't worry, I'm fine," Zhexi raised her hand and patted him on the shoulder, "I'll take your car to the company tomorrow morning." Because of drinking, her car stopped at the company and didn't come back.

    "Understood." Fang Ziche smiled...

    Zhexi took a bath after returning to her room, all the wild thoughts popped out of her head... Wan Lizhe's words and Fang Ziqing's voice also harassed her alternately, "If one day Su Mochen is with someone else, or gets married..." "I seem to like someone..."

    Zhexi leaned on the bathtub and closed her eyes tiredly. After a long time, she got up and wiped her body ,go to bed.

    She didn't sleep well last night, and the self in the two worlds kept switching back and forth...

    As soon as the alarm clock rang in the morning, she pressed it off, and dragged her tired body to the bathroom.

    After washing up, Zhexi pinched the center of her eyebrows and was about to go downstairs for breakfast. Mr. Fang went out early in the morning because he had an appointment with others, and now there are only three of them left at home.

    "Didn't sleep well last night?" As soon as Zhexi sat down, Fang Ziqing brought her a glass of milk.

    "Well, it might be because of the alcohol." Zhexi took a bite of the bread that Fang Ziche helped her spread with jam, and took a sip of the milk that Fang Ziqing handed over.

    "Are you going to take Zi Che's car to the company today?" She drank alcohol last night, so the car definitely didn't come back.

    "Yeah."

    Fang Ziqing smiled and said, "No wonder he got up early in the morning to wash the car."

    Zhexi didn't answer, she said, "By the way, I'm going to move out today."

    "Hmm... Do you want me and Ziche Help?"

    "No need, I don't have many

    things anyway."

    "Sister Zhexi," Fang Ziche's eyes were full of reluctance, "Can you not leave..."

    Zhexi smiled helplessly... ...

    After breakfast, Zhexi got into Fang Ziche's car. She didn't take the passenger seat, but went to the back seat.

    She thought about what Fang Ziqing said last night, and guessed that the girl who collided with her was most likely Wen Ting.