85

With his back against the bedroom door, Fang Ziqing closed his eyes and panted lightly, accompanied by belated physiological reactions: a throbbing heartbeat and flushed cheeks... Passing by the

    middle of the door, Fang Ziqing paused slightly, she Pulling her hair around her ears, suppressing her usual shyness, she coughed lightly, and then slowly opened the door...

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Joan turned around in good time, looked up and looked at the obviously washed-out eyes. Taking a bath, Fang Ziqing, who is now wearing a nightgown, has a hesitant expression on his expression...

    Fang Ziqing subconsciously closed the neckline of the nightgown: "Chuyu is awake, go in and have a look... I'll go and change, and I'll give you a change later." We cook western food."

    "Oh..." Qiao An looked away silently, and the corners of her mouth could not help but curl up into a smile... I always feel that Sister Ziqing is suddenly much gentler.

    Seeing Qiao An's smile, Fang Ziqing's cheeks were stained with embarrassment, she turned around quickly, and hurried to the guest room.

    After changing her clothes, Fang Ziqing went to the refrigerator, stood in front of the open refrigerator door, and couldn't help being stunned for a moment... She hasn't cooked for a long time, and she didn't know what to do for a while... And she didn't know What does Chuyu like to eat now...

    Just as she was struggling, Qiao An came over.

    "Sister Ziqing knows how to fry steak?" Joan smiled and pointed to a piece of Australian top-quality beef, "I really want to eat this." "Huh?

    Then make this," Ziqing smiled slightly, "I also like steak "

    "Do you need my help?"

    "Well... I need your help with something else," Ziqing glanced at Qiao An, "It will be done later, you can find a way to ask your sister to come over for some food..."

    "Okay." Qiao An went to sit on the sofa in the living room after answering, played a mobile game and waited for dinner. Ren Chuyu was still in the bedroom and didn't come out during this period.

    After Fang Ziqing finished frying the steak, it was time for Joan to play a role.

    "My sister...she said she wasn't hungry..." Qiao An shrugged helplessly at Fang Ziqing.

    Fang Ziqing frowned slightly, and she said: "Then you eat first, I'll go in and have a look."

    Qiao An nodded humbly.

    Arriving in front of Ren Chuyu's door, Fang Ziqing adjusted his breathing before raising his hand to knock on the door.

    She knocked a few times, but no one answered. She knocked a few more times, but still no one answered.

    Finally, she unscrewed the door herself and walked in lightly.

    Before she could reach the bedside, the familiar ringtone rang. It was Ren Chuyu's cell phone.

    She stopped suddenly, and even her breathing couldn't help but slow down.

    Ren Chuyu touched

    the phone , opened her eyes slightly, glanced at the screen, and then put it aside again.

    But the phone kept ringing, continuously... The person who called was very persistent.     In the end, Ren Chuyu frowned and swiped the screen to answer. Fang Ziqing

    immediately pricked up his ears and listened carefully...

    "Yes."

is over. Afterwards, Ren Chuyu got up from the bed, went to the bathroom, and when she came out, she had already changed.