Chapter 1 Rebirth

"Chu Yue—"

"Chu Yue—"

A sound of yelling pulled Chu Yue back, who was in severe pain.

He stood up from the table with a "huh", his face was pale, he was panting violently, and he stared nervously at his surroundings.

The darkness in front of him faded away, but he found that he was in class, on the podium, the half-bald professor of the history department, with a face full of wind and rain, pointed outside, "Chu Yue, get out for me."

At this time, Chu Yue was still in a daze. Although his heart was turbulent, his body was probably used to it, so he subconsciously followed the professor's instructions and walked out.

Before he went out, the mechanical sound suddenly came to mind.

[Ding—the end of the world...survival system,...binding... whether...activate... insufficient energy...unable to activate...]

Then there was a "pop", and there was no sound again. Chu Yue's figure froze, and then he continued to walk out as if nothing had happened, and there was laughter from everyone behind him.

He still hasn't realized it now, wasn't he still in the last days just now? He was delivered to a pervert by his boyfriend, and then the pervert stuffed a burning incense burner behind him. He only remembered the pain that almost burned his soul, and then there was no more.

In other words, he is already dead, in the last days, but how did he come back? And it's a college classroom?

Thinking of this, he quickly took out his mobile phone to see that June 10, 20xx was actually before the end of the world broke out, or four days before the outbreak.

He came back, and returned to the end of the world after death, but how did he come back, what is the inexplicable end of the world survival system in his mind? How did it get into his mind.

Before he could think about it, the system sent a text.

After Chu Yue finished reading, his face turned dark.

This system turned out to be that incense burner, entered his body in that way, and was forced to bind his soul. However, he was about to die at that time, and the system had no choice but to use up all its strength to send his soul back to the past , but also because of this, the system exhausted all its power, and it couldn't even be turned on.

After listening to the system's explanation, he generally understood what this post-apocalyptic survival system is. Although he usually doesn't have much time to go out to play, he still read the novel.

After being explained by the system, he knew that he had made a lot of money.

It's just that the system doesn't have the energy to turn it on now, so he needs to inject energy into the system first, and then turn it on.

As he walked outside, his thoughts became clearer and clearer. Until now, he suddenly remembered that he was reborn.

The hatred in his eyes was getting deeper and deeper, his face was distorted, his teeth were gritted, and he was terrifying.

In his last life, he lived in hell. When the end of the world came, he met his best relatives first. The group of damn beasts took him as an item and ate the food bought with his body, but they never let him have eaten enough, and if he started to feel bad for them, they will beat him up.

Even though he was beaten to the brink of death, no one felt sorry for him, and he was still allowed to pick up the guests the next day.

Later, when his boyfriend came to him, he thought he had found salvation, but unexpectedly he fell into another pit of fire. His boyfriend, like his group of relatives, used him to receive guests.

Until a pervert at the base took him over and stuffed a burning incense burner behind him.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com