Chapter 210 Happy

Chu Yue kicked Mo Sang with a half-smile, "Don't worry, don't you want to come back? I won't be so cruel. After all, I met you once. After I set up the base, I will give you an oiran in the red-light district. Definitely play to your greatest residual value."

Everyone who is really stupid knows what the red-light district is, and the other people onlookers are suffering from the pain of holding back their laughter. Even Bei Mingfeng changed his pale face just now, leaving only the painful expression of wanting to laugh but not daring to laugh.

Mo Sang's eyes widened in disbelief, ignoring the pain, shaking his head desperately, his eyes full of pleading.

Chu Yue was unmoved, and still smiled happily.

As if he was sure that he would not change his mind, Mosang suddenly activated his ability, and countless fireballs hit Chu Yue.

As a result, the flower vines that were immune to fire were easily wiped out. Seeing that the fireball couldn't deal with him, Mosang turned around and ran away.

After being tied up by Chu Yue's flower vines and hanging back, the blood-sucking dodder suddenly appeared in his hand.

Knowing the horror of this thing, Chu He and others all took a step back, no one wanted to get close to this cruel thing.

Chu Yue gave birth to the seeds, and then stuffed a large handful into Mosang's mouth, forcing him to swallow it.

Chuhe and the others shuddered fiercely, with goosebumps all over their bodies.

Seeing Mosang looking at him angrily, Chu Yue smiled like a flower, tied a huge mutated rabbit with flower vines, and stuffed a handful of seeds into its mouth.

Then his pumpkin house covered the two of them in, and outsiders couldn't see it at all, let alone force their way in.

With a snap of his fingers, under Mosang's watchful eyes, the huge rabbit struggled frantically and turned into a dead bone. There was not even a trace of meat on it, and it was covered with tiny blood-red flowers.

Chu Yue watched with satisfaction that the resentment in Mosang's eyes turned into fear, and stretched out his knife to pat his face.

"You'd better not be a monster obediently, let me know that you are going to run away or confuse others, and I will turn you into that rabbit. If you obediently don't be a monster, then a bright future will be waiting for you in the future."

When the pumpkin house released the people, the rabbit inside had already been put away by Chu Yue, and they would be thrown out to deal with at random.

What happened inside, except for Mo Sang and himself, no one knows, except the people in his team probably know.

Mo Sang could not speak, his tongue was gone, and he would live under Chu Yue's surveillance in the future, and he had no pen and paper, so he couldn't speak out if he wanted to.

After all, he is a person who wants to build a base, so don't let other people see his cruel and bloodthirsty appearance, lest people's hearts will be unstable.

Even if the story of Mo Sang gets out, it's nothing more than gossip. At most, it's just that Chu Yue took revenge on the man who betrayed him before. As for how he will take revenge, that's up to him and his ex-boyfriend.

They just talk about it as a topic of conversation, and they can't control others at all.

After dealing with Mo Sang, he smiled and said to Xu Jiao: "I'm going to play with this person, Miss Xu, do you have any objections?"

She can't afford to offend this man, she nodded hurriedly, what opinion can she have, what opinion does she dare to have? So, under Mosang's desperate eyes, he easily sent him out.

Although she was still passionate about Chu Yue, she did not dare to provoke him anymore. After all, a rose with thorns is still a rose with poisonous thorns, and she really couldn't afford to provoke him.

There were still a bunch of empty cars in their convoy, and the people brought by Xu Jiao allocated them by themselves, and then found a small car for Mosang and locked it up.

It takes up too much space to waste a car for him alone, so he can just stay on the roof of the car. He eats what they eat twice a day, and he can lie down with a quilt. He won’t treat him badly. Want him to live.

Then slowly taste the taste of despair.

But it is estimated that Mo Sang didn't understand until his death, why Chu Yue hated him so much, didn't he just abandon him?

He will never understand that he has done nothing in this life, because he has done everything in his previous life.

After this matter was settled, the convoy set off again. Bei Mingfeng held his waist and felt that he was in a good mood.

He wasn't jealous anymore. After seeing Mo Sang's ending, he felt inexplicably happy, and the depression of his ex-boyfriend just now was swept away.

He finally knew what it was like for Chu Yue to eat Zhang Yanyan's flying vinegar. He knew that they had nothing to do with each other, but Fei vinegar was eating happily. It turned out to be jealousy.

Seeing Mo Sang's end now, he was so happy that he was about to fly.

Putting his arms around her small waist, he raised and lowered his hands, but was slapped away by Chu Yue, "Don't make trouble, I've been looking at you since I didn't see you."

Everyone said that they didn't see anything, so you continue.

But after all, it was daytime, and it was not easy for Bei Mingfeng to snatch people away, so he had to take the opportunity to take advantage of the daytime announcement.

A bunch of people were added to the convoy, but their schedule was not delayed, and they continued to move forward in the heavy snow, aimlessly.

But God doesn't know what's going on recently, the snow is getting heavier and heavier, and the mutated beasts can't continue to move forward. They have no choice but to order to camp on the spot. Anyway, they can't leave for the time being.

With Chuyue's mutated plants, building a house is a matter of minutes.

Anyway, under the current situation, the alien creatures basically didn't come out, so they built a pumpkin house, installed a wooden fence, and lived there.

Anyway, they can't go anywhere now, and there is enough food, so it's better to let this go for a while.

There is food and drink, and there are measures to keep warm. After all, they have many plant-type supernatural powers, and they also have water-type people.

Now there are logs everywhere, and the water system can drain the water in the plants, which is the wood that can be burned.

Now that they are not in a hurry, and they all have supernatural powers, it is quite simple to keep warm.

After deciding to stay here for a while, after discussing with the others, Bei Mingfeng picked up what he could say and told Bei Mingchao about the mercenary system. As for how to choose, it was up to Bei Mingchao himself.

Bei Mingfeng didn't say that the main system was with Chu Yue, but only said that he had the mercenary system. After all, even if Chu Yue was Bei Mingfeng's lover, Bei Ming's family would still not trust him and would be prepared.

After all, it's just his son's lover, and it's still separated by a layer.

But Bei Mingfeng is different. He said that it is his own system, so they will subconsciously believe it instead of rejecting it.

After the understanding is complete, you will start to consider the pros and cons, which is much better than telling them that it is Chuyue's system.

Anyway, the ultimate beneficiary is Chu Yue, so it doesn't matter whether you say it or not.

Moreover, this is also to protect Chu Yue, even if their system is exposed one day, as long as Chu Yue's main system is still there, the mercenary system can be restarted, so Chu Yue will never sign direct mercenaries casually in the future, but subordinate mercenaries will It is countless.

As for under whose contract it is signed, it depends on Bei Mingfeng's arrangement, after all, they still have system tasks.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com