Chapter 153 A Piao

After such a commotion, it wasn't a big deal in the first place, Chu Yue's anger subsided again, and the two of them returned to Jiao Buli Meng, Meng Buli Jiao.

Originally, the two of them looked like this, but the rest of them were already used to it, and they were no longer surprised by it.

Except for Jiang Haotian, who gritted his teeth in hatred where no one else could see, and looked at Bei Mingfeng with the look of wanting to eat people.

Moreover, he has been practicing more diligently recently, because he can't move his legs, and he practiced more diligently, and everyone was not surprised. They only thought that his legs and feet were not convenient, and he didn't like to talk to people, so they worked harder.

However, everyone still hoped that he would feel better, not because they had a good relationship with them, but because after getting better, the two of them could leave, which was really inconvenient here.

I don't know if I heard their prayers, but the speed of these two people is indeed very fast, and they will be fine in less than half a month, and they can go.

Everyone in Chuyue couldn't wait to put them down, and they continued their journey.

Jiang Haotian also knew that it would be redundant for an outsider to stay in his team, so he didn't say anything, and quietly got off the car with Zhang Xing in a village, and watched the group of people walk away.

Zhang Xing watched them go away until they couldn't see their shadows, then he said: "City Master, these people are really meaningless, if you want to send us to a safe place, just leave them here, what if something happens to us? "

Jiang Haotian glanced at him as if he was insane, "They can save us thanks to Ah Yue's kindness, otherwise in this kind of doomsday, you would save two irrelevant strangers, even if it's not dangerous, do you save

I can't save you, and they are not your father, what's the matter, I still need to escort you home? "

Zhang Xing, who was choked by his own leader, couldn't refute, but looked at the city lord who seemed to have taken gunpowder, and wondered, when did the city lord be so reasonable?

As everyone knows, the city lord of his family is not being reasonable anymore, nor is he learning to be considerate of others, but just getting angry and talking ironically.

"Okay, have you contacted your brother, where is he?"

This Zhang Xing has two abilities, one is deformation, and the other is telepathy, or telepathy.

This ability is only useful with his twin brother, and cannot establish contact with others.

That's why Jiang Haotian could endure his idiocy and bring him by his side. This thing is much easier to use than messengers.

"Don't worry, City Lord, we have been contacted. He has not given up looking for us. He is not far from us. He will bring someone here in a while." Zhang Xing closed his eyes and answered him after a while.

"Alright, tell him to hurry up. I need to go back to our base as soon as possible. I still have important things to do. Soon Ayue and the others will pass by Shuguang Base. I want to go back before them."

Jiang Haotian's tone was deep, revealing a wave of persistence.

Although Zhang Xing didn't understand what he was talking about, he wasn't too stupid. He knew that there were some things he could ask and some things he couldn't, so he obediently shut up and focused on contacting his brother.

Zhang De came very quickly, bringing the staff of their base and the strange creatures. Jiang Haotian glanced at the direction where Chu Yue and his party left, urged the strange creatures, and quickly ran towards the Shuguang base.

Chu Yue didn't know that he was being missed. Now they encountered a little trouble, or a big trouble.

They encountered the most difficult alien creature to kill, the alien creature of the undead race.

The supernatural attacks of these incorporeal guys have no effect at all. Although the level is very low, only about tenth level, they really have nothing to do with them.

These Ah Piao crawled back and forth in several people's bodies, and every time they brought a bone-chilling chill, I felt that the temperature in the body was taken away by them little by little.

It is obviously a hot summer, but it is like a freezing winter, cold to the bone.

There are hundreds of A Piao in this area, floating around, I don't see what they are doing, and I don't know what attack method they have, anyway, they are running around and inside their bodies.

Can't stop it.

They had no choice but to kill and couldn't kill them, so they could only drive away from this area of ​​undead as soon as possible, so as not to be frozen to death in the summer, which is definitely the most embarrassing death.

Fortunately, the speed of this thing is not fast. With their speed together, they left these things behind and couldn't keep up.

Chu Yue rubbed his arm covered with goosebumps, and looked back with lingering fear. The group of ghosts did not follow, so Chu Yue was relieved.

It's just that this thing, what kind of attack power does it have? Apart from being a little colder, there seems to be nothing wrong with them.

Just when he was thinking this way, the system jumped out to find a sense of existence again.

[Stupid host, what you said is completely wrong. It’s not that this thing has no attack power, but you can’t feel its attacks, because they directly attack the soul. ]

The dead system didn't say this earlier, they said it earlier, they left the place a long time ago, but, attacking the soul? Will not have any problems?

Chu Yue was about to check it out, when the system spoke again, [Stupid host, don’t look, their level is too low to cause any substantial harm to you, but you should pay attention next time, if you meet someone with a higher level than you Higher ones can't beat others, remember to run quickly, high-level ones can even kill you invisible, if you can't beat them at will, run away, remember? ]

Chu Yue nodded fiercely, and didn't care about the cheating system calling him a stupid host, so he quickly told the other people, and they all had lingering fears.

Fortunately, the level cannot compare with them. If they are higher than them, they can't defend and attack, then they will be dead.

It seems that the next time I encounter this thing, I will take a detour.

I don't know if this area is the territory of this group of things. They encountered more than a dozen waves along the way, and they were warned by the system. How could they dare to pass between them or let them pass through their bodies? up.

So I had to go around and circled a big circle from the outside.

By the time they saw the future base in their direction, nearly half a month had passed!

Jiang Haotian, who had been waiting for them to come to the door, got a little impatient.

The future base is huge, with towering walls, tight guards, and strict checks on people coming and going.

It is said that the population inside is close to hundreds of thousands, and it was established by the lord of the city with a group of supernatural beings half a year ago.

The city lord has a lot of people, almost more than 100,000 people, occupying a small part of the city, and the various abilities are not low, especially the city lord has a powerful ability of the thunder and lightning system, which keeps the post-apocalyptic world. A pure land.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com