Chapter 253 Forest War

It is estimated that the commander who came up with this method did not expect that behind the outer city wall is not a base, but a large and extensive forest. There are still a large number of war pets and mounts living in the forest, and the lethality is not low.

But even if it knows, it will still do it before there is no other way, because no matter whether it encounters resistance or not, it still caused a lot of trouble for the base after all.

At least one-third of this forest has been destroyed because of the supernatural power.

The Hulk continued to throw strange creatures towards the back of the city wall, hoping that there would always be some that were not destroyed and could open the city wall from the inside. After all, they didn't find the city gate from the outside, but maybe they could see it from the inside?

Well, obviously, the calculation was wrong, and the city wall was not seen inside or outside.

He was killed before seeing the city wall, not to mention how aggrieved.

But they can't help but feel aggrieved, the Hulk on the outer wall is still throwing it in.

Surrounded by a wall, they keep sending different creatures in. How many contracted beasts can there be in the forest? Not everyone has the ability to subdue contracted beasts, and some contracted beasts still have no fighting power, and gradually begin to fail to keep up with the ones they throw in. Speed ​​up.

The combat power began to be stretched. There were few people living here, and there were many contracted beasts, so Gao Feng immediately called for help from the inner city.

The troops stationed on the city wall could not move, nor could they return to help. After all, they had to concentrate on dealing with the attack from the ground, and it was impossible to disperse their forces.

However, before the reinforcements came, they had to wait for the opponent's supernatural attack.

The hulk outside the city wall continued to throw strange creatures, but a group of fire-feathered crows suddenly flew over the forest, flapping their wings, and countless fireballs scattered down.

Seeing that it could not be broken, the commander of the beast tide outside planned to burn the forest.

It's winter now. Although there are many mutated plants in the forest, except for Chu Yue's, most of them still have no attack power. Although they are lush, they are still afraid of fire!

With the countless fireballs falling, it is estimated that the forest will really catch fire. When the huge forest on the periphery is ignited, and then further ignites the city wall, it will not be worth the loss.

Although the dragon scale tree is indeed not afraid of fire, it also has a certain degree of ignition. If the huge forest is used as a fuel, even the dragon scale tree may be ignited!

For the combustion of the entire forest, one can imagine how high the temperature will be. If it really wants to burn it all, let alone the city wall around the forest, even the city wall around the plantation area will also be ignited.

It is estimated that they will not need to resist at all, and they will be easily breached by the beast tide, which is equivalent to opening the door to let others in.

Furthermore, once the forest is ignited, the animals, plants and people in the forest will be burned to death, so no matter what, these fire feather crows cannot be allowed to burn the forest.

Gao Feng directly set up a transparent defensive shield over the huge forest, while Pei Ying set up a ground barrier in the sky.

The level of the two of them was already much higher than the others, and this time they directly covered most of the forest, leaving the rest of the forest to others to defend.