Chapter 244 Transferred

Since there are three people on their side who are related to Beiming's family, the follow-up of this incident is to make big things smaller and smaller. Except for Bei Mingchao who was transferred from the decision-making level, the positions of the rest of them basically remained the same.

In addition to Beimingfeng who began to reuse subordinates who were loyal to him and Chu Yue, some factions of Beimingjia were transferred away from the decision-making level.

Beimingfeng has always regarded the Beiming Army's people as his own, but in fact he was wrong. The Beimingjun's people are loyal to Beiming's family first, and then they are loyal to him. In the face of major events, he may not be able to call Beiming. Hades.

If you want to call, you need to pass an order, and only his elder brother can order them.

After all, although the Beiming army will not betray him or the base, they are not really loyal to him. This part is equivalent to the private army of the Beiming family.

He was always wrong, because nothing major happened in the base, so he didn't think clearly about the rumors.

If it weren't for the Beiming Dynasty's full control over the army, the rumors would not have spread so quickly, at most they would only be spread within the Beiming Army and would not spread outside.

However, Bei Mingchao's subordinates control the soldiers of the entire base, so it is too easy to do anything.

Therefore, Beimingfeng divided the army controlled by the Beiming Dynasty, and no longer centralized power in the hands of one person. Even the Beiming Army was scattered in various places and re-divided.

Fortunately, there were only a few hundred thousand of the original Beiming Army left, and most of the rest of them were still loyal to the base and him.

In this way, the power of the Northern Dark Dynasty will be greatly reduced, and there will be no so-called Northern Dark Army, but the army of the base.

This is his and Chu Yue's base, there is no need for private troops who do not obey orders, otherwise, what order will he give at that time, this group of people will fight against him on the grounds of protecting Bei Ming's family!

Although he will not harm the Beiming family no matter what, it will be even more difficult if he does not obey the order!

He probably couldn't explain why! There is no way to get angry, a group of aggrieved.

Although Chu Yue did not pursue this incident, it sounded the alarm to Bei Mingfeng. Force, power, etc. are still in his hands, not even his relatives.

Who knows if he has one heart with you in private? If you are not sure, you will be a demon. For example, just look at his elder brother.

Chu Yue was at a loss and did not harm Chi Yu, otherwise Chu Yue might have kicked him if his elder brother made such a fuss.

Fortunately, Bei Mingfeng expressed his position very early and was still sober, otherwise, the consequences would be beyond his ability to bear!

Even if this matter came to an end here, if Chu Yue didn't take the initiative to bring it up, Bei Mingfeng also tacitly forgot about it.

The days seem to be back to normal again, except for the group of city lords waiting in the hotel who are about to be irritable.

The video of Chu Yue showing off his supernatural power that day was uploaded to the Internet by someone, and it spread throughout the base.

Some previous rumors began to change, saying that Chu Yue was Bei Mingfeng's lover, not his pet.