Chapter 135 Entering the Ant's Nest

Several people got dressed happily. Seeing that Chu Yue was still in despair, a group of people signaled Bei Mingfeng with their eyes, and they didn't hurry to comfort them. Now it's time for you to perform.

Bei Mingfeng gave them a few rollicking eyes, and sold him really quickly, but he was happy with it.

Walking over, he put his arms around his waist, "A Yue, don't get lost, okay? Isn't points just for use? If we don't have them, we'll just earn them for you."

Chu Yue glanced at him sadly, and continued to draw mushrooms in the corner with his knees hugged.

It was the first time he had so many points, and his family system always cheated him, and the next time he had so many points, he didn't know when it would be.

"Okay, don't be depressed. Didn't you buy something for us to save our lives? If you don't buy it, what if your husband and I are attacked and killed?"

"Get out, who is your husband?" Chu Yue was successfully led astray by someone, and he couldn't care less about feeling sad about losing his points.

"Whoever answers will be my daughter-in-law." Bei Mingfeng smiled shamelessly.

Chu Yue reached out and found a piece of soft meat on his waist, pinched it, and turned it around.

Bei Mingfeng jumped up with an "Aww", causing the others to roar with laughter.

There was still trouble here, and the pumpkin house was slammed heavily from the outside.

That posture doesn't look like a human is knocking on the door. Have you ever heard that human beings knock on the pumpkin skin without knocking on the glass?

What the hell are you doing.

Several people looked at each other, grabbed their weapons and went out, only to find that the person who knocked on the door was really not a human being, but the blood-sucking dodder plant that escaped that day.

It is obvious that the spiritual wisdom has been opened. Seeing people coming out, a bunch of thin flower vines dancing wildly in the air, I don't know what to express.

How could they understand the words of plants, they looked at each other in blank dismay, and they were already on guard against it, so it was even more impossible for them to understand what it was doing?

I don't know if the plant was irritated by their stupidity, and the thin branches wilted.

Chu Yue had no choice but to ask the system, but was cheated by the system another 10,000 points.

It took him a long time to give him an answer, [Stupid host, it is here to ask for help from you. ]

Chu Yue uttered an unknown syllable, "Ha" with a confused face.

Doesn't it make a base run wild, and no one can do anything to it? Why did you call for help all of a sudden? It's not a trap, is it?

Obviously, not only he was puzzled, but other people were also surprised, and what a coincidence, they planned to destroy it, but it came by itself, or did it come to ask for help?

Do you believe it?

Obviously, the others didn't believe it either, and they all looked at the dodder writhing on the ground with suspicious eyes.

Although this thing has a little intelligence, it is impossible to speak, and its intelligence is equivalent to that of a child of a few years old.

Seeing if they didn't believe it, I was in a hurry, the branch was waving around, and I didn't know what to express.