Chapter 213 Blood Potion

After solving this big guy, people who have spent a day and a night have obtained system points, and can rest assured to hand over the follow-up to those who did not participate in the attack, and go to catch up on sleep.

But Chu Yue is now nervously waiting for the system to draw a lottery.

His powers are exhausted, and he is still holding the energy crystal in his hand to replenish his powers.

Before, when he was accumulating points, a group of people had discussed which bloodline was most suitable for him.

There is almost no need for discussion, everyone has chosen a bloodline, even the system.

All the ones chosen were [Elf Bloodline]!

Controlling plants, the talent is archery, which is completely prepared for Chu Yue, and after the bloodline is successfully awakened, it can also help him suppress his uncontrolled supernatural powers. Although it is not used now, it is indeed very suitable pedigree ability.

The system promised to distribute it to Chu Yue in the form of rewards before, and he has been looking forward to when the system will release the task again.

But the tasks released by the system recently are all small tasks, and all the tasks given are scattered, except this time.

Therefore, Chu Yue was naturally nervous.

Bei Mingfeng did not draw a lottery for the time being, but waited with his lover for the end of the lottery.

Soon, the pointer of the turntable stopped, exactly stopped on [Pure Blood Elf Bloodline], and stopped moving.

When I didn't get it, I was looking forward to it, but when I got it, I felt it was unreal. This thing that cost hundreds of millions of points was put in front of me, and Chu Yue still couldn't react to a certain extent.

He twisted his face foolishly, and it turned rosy, which made Bei Mingfeng feel amused and distressed at the same time.

Quickly reached out to rub him, and tapped his nose, "If you want to confirm, there are other better ways, why do you want to twist yourself when you can't think about it."

Chu Yue continued to react foolishly, "What can I do?"

Bei Mingfeng lifted his chin and kissed it, a deep and lingering kiss.

The system and bystanders said, don't eat this wave of dog food and turn around.

Chu Yue was dizzy at first, but after being kissed by Bei Mingfeng, his already confused mind became even more confused.

After Bei Mingfeng finished kissing, he looked at the person lying in his arms, smacked his mouth, and seemed to have endless aftertaste. He just wanted to continue, but was decisively stopped by the system.

[Are you still receiving the reward? ]

Chu Yue quickly regained consciousness, clicked to collect, and a tube of light blue ** fell into the space grid.

Chu Yue took it out and held it in the palm of his hand, just like holding a priceless treasure.

That's right, this thing usually costs 500 million points, if it's not specially given by the system, to be honest, no one is willing to buy it, isn't it just holding a priceless treasure.

It's just that their base has not been established yet, and they are on the road. Does he want to use this medicine? If they want to use it, they will go directly to deep sleep, and they still have to pull out the camp?

But both the system and Beimingfeng suggested that he use it now, because once the base is built, they probably won't have the time to use it. No matter what, the base cannot be rested until it is fully established. Base, they still have time.