Chapter 24

"My name is Chu Yue." Chu Yue was a little disgusted by the touch of a man, but for his own purpose, he still smiled.

The mouse's face became more and more smiling, "No wonder I think you have the best complexion among them? The clothes are also clean, and so is the face. At this time when you are short of food and clothing, you are still white and clean. It turns out that it is because of the spatial ability. ah."

Chu Yue's heart skipped a beat. He was still careless. After all, he hadn't really stayed in the apocalypse, so he still ignored some things.

It’s okay for him to be strong and have the capital to protect himself, but he doesn’t have it yet, he’s only at the first level. He’s really no match for these people, so let’s keep a low profile in the future

Chu Yue also laughed and laughed, "Yeah, once something happened, I bought some things and saved them, so I have a better life than others."

Mouse Face held his hand tightly, and continued to smile, "My name is Zhang De. Since you joined us, you are ours. I am the second child. You should call me second brother with them."

Chu Yue pulled out his hand indiscriminately, and sneered, "Second brother, it's fine to join you, but I have to make some things clear in advance."

The second brother's face was a bit dark at the time, a useless trash who dared to make demands, but he still didn't turn his back on him, and continued to smile, looking very good-natured.

Chu Yue shrank his head, "Actually, I want to say that it's fine to let me pack things, but can you at least take a general inventory every time, at least make sure that both of us have counts, otherwise, things will enter my space, More or less, I can't explain."

Zhang was stunned, and he had to admire Chu Yue. It is indeed better to clarify this kind of thing in advance, so as not to cause disputes at that time, than to be unclear at that time.

Zhang De originally thought that this little boy was lucky enough to awaken the space ability that can hold things, but he was a little cautious.

He patted him with his hands, and laughed with a mouse face, "Don't worry about this, since we let you pack things, we absolutely trust you. As for the conditions you put forward, I agree."

Chu Yue laughed along with him, seeing him smiling brightly, but he was slandering in his heart, it's no wonder it's so simple.

Afterwards, Chu Yue responded to Mouse Face's request and waved a small part of the quilt mattress into the space.

This thing takes up too much space, five cubic meters is not big, and these things are also big, so they can't hold much.

It's not rice and food, and it takes up space when stacked.

Mouse Face knew it too, and didn't force him, he called everyone to move the supplies to the car, left those desperate people on the spot, and drove back.

Chu Yue walked back with the convoy. Along the way, he saw his heavy firepower. Each had a machine gun, and the oncoming mutant animals and plants were not enough for them to kill.

Now that they are low-level, they are indeed no match for machine guns.

After a long time, the mutated animals no longer went forward to die, but ran away one after another.

Mouse Face ordered the convoy to stop, and carried away the corpses of the mutated animals. Now that there is a shortage of supplies, there is not much food to eat. These are meat, how could they be let go for nothing.

Chu Yue and Mouse Face sat in the same car, firstly to show their importance to him, and secondly to protect him, space-type supernatural beings don't have too much combat power, this is recognized by everyone after the end of the world.

However, sitting with the mouse face, he also lost the opportunity to collect those mutated animal energy crystals, so he had to find a chance to get them after he arrived at the base. They killed a lot, so he should be able to get a batch.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com