Chapter 75 - 76

Their speed is coming very fast, it seems that there is something to increase the speed.

The distance of ten miles, five kilometers, is not close by walking normally, but they don't know what method they used, the span is so large, and they saw the shadow after ten minutes.

It was two giant robot-like things, and its exoskeleton was covered with people.

There are two on each side of the shoulders, there are also on the head, and on the back... I can't see it on the back.

Anyway, in the sight of the system, his brother was on the shoulder of the first big robot, and there was another person with him.

The robot took a big stride, which was a distance of tens of meters, and rushed here at a high speed. Soon, everyone saw their figures.

I don't know if it's God's help, but the heavy snow that was still blowing up and down has gradually become smaller at this time.

The big robot is seen more clearly.

The soldiers who were retreating while firing cannons were terrified, afraid that something else would come out again, so they hurriedly reported.

Zhao Feng directly set up the telescope, and the people hanging on it could see clearly.

Zhao Feng narrowed his eyes and pupils. Although he is no longer a soldier of the country, he will not refuse to save him. He quickly stopped his retreat and saved people first.

The big robot ran to the front and was blocked by the big geckos. They kept using their tongues to hook the people on top, but they were avoided by the big robot every time.

Seeing new prey coming, some of the big geckos that were still surrounding Zhao Feng and the others turned around and surrounded them.

The two big robots seemed to be approaching, but they seemed to be unable to hold on any longer and lost their airs.

The people above fell into the gecko pile amidst screams.

Zhao Feng was also obviously taken aback, and ordered to save people quickly at all costs, and don't stop the gun in his hand.

Chu Yue's pupils shrank obviously, and he activated his ability without even saying hello, and he started fighting as soon as he came.

Moved out the body of the mutated rose that had been staying in the small courtyard.

Mutated Rose is also at level two now, so the main body is already huge. Before Yingyingchuochuo appeared, I didn't feel much. After all of them suddenly appeared, it was simply too big to be exaggerated.

Nearly 100 meters away from the main body, countless vines are laid out, nearly a kilometer, each vine is as thick as a child's arm, and there are too many of them, causing the crowd's heads to be covered with black and blank vines, so heavy that they can't even see the sky up.

Everyone was shocked, thinking that some monster appeared again? If they still appear among them, then they are not finished.

He was about to turn the cannon fire, but was stopped by Bei Mingfeng. Although he was also taken aback by Chu Yue's sudden big move, at least he knew his weapon, after all, he had seen it many times in the small courtyard.

At this time, Chu Yue was directing Qiangwei to attack the place where the big robot fell apart.

When the ability is activated, his eyes are slightly light green, like the best gemstones, so beautiful.

The vines all over the sky were gathered into ten strands, thick as thighs, and under Chu Yue's command, they extended and extended again, trying hard to rescue the opponent.